Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
They are declining the offers because they want to make what jacobs and kovalev made. Jacobs might have been overpaid but these dudes havent done enough to warrant 12 plus. Its there right and im all for fighter getting as much as he can but their trying to short change golden boy. I doubt any of them have made 5 mil. Im sure canelos at least offering them more than that.

Canelo took 5 mill plus ppv of course vs mayweather, but canelo sold alot of those ppvs as well. These fighters arent drawing the public like young canelo to be asking for 10 plus. But let them get as much as they can thats all good, never take the first offer i get it. But thenatrative that he cant land a fight is kind of misconstrued. He can get any jobber to fight him or opponent these dudes have been facing. That would be no problem.

And the whole over preparing thing is absurd. Dudes completely healthy
Exactly. These dudes asking for Jacobs and Kovalev paydays when they don't even have half the accomplishments :hhh:.....canelo gave em those paydays cause he actually respected their achievements. These other guys ain't done shyt but still want superstar money. And yet canelo is the one who gets called a diva :childplease:.....no a diva is somebody who makes unrealistic demands. People saying canelo is having a hard time making fights when he just fought golovkin, Jacobs, and Kovalev. If that's what you call a "hard" time making fights then what the hell do you call what these other guys are doing:mjlol:.......we got 27 year olds with not a single great opponent on their resumes. When canelo was 27 he was already a hall of famer :pachaha:

That's prolly why canelo threw little g's name back out there. He's letting all these guys know what the deal is. Canelo can fight little g 10 times in a row and keep getting richer. He don't need these no name ass dudes :yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Exactly. These dudes asking for Jacobs and Kovalev paydays when they don't even have half the accomplishments :hhh:.....canelo gave em those paydays cause he actually respected their achievements. These other guys ain't done shyt but still want superstar money. And yet canelo is the one who gets called a diva :childplease:.....no a diva is somebody who makes unrealistic demands. People saying canelo is having a hard time making fights when he just fought golovkin, Jacobs, and Kovalev. If that's what you call a "hard" time making fights then what the hell do you call what these other guys are doing:mjlol:.......we got 27 year olds with not a single great opponent on their resumes. When canelo was 27 he was already a hall of famer :pachaha:

That's prolly why canelo threw little g's name back out there. He's letting all these guys know what the deal is. Canelo can fight little g 10 times in a row and keep getting richer. He don't need these no name ass dudes :yeshrug:
Honestly how many of these new cats can honestly be considered for hof

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Honestly how many of these new cats can honestly be considered for hof
Not one. Because all of these guys refuse to fight eachother. We got 30 year olds who still got their training wheels on. It's like bro you a veteran now...enough of the bum hunting. You wanna have an easy touch here and there, cool. But when your entire resume consists of C level guys, you don't deserve a mega fight. These guys are so afraid to lose their zero they refuse to fight anybody who can test them.

But you have canelo. A guy who can make 40 mil fighting any bum off the street....and he's still chasing the tough fights. Beat the best middleweight in the world. Then fought the 2nd best middleweight in the world. Then went up to 175 and fought one of the biggest punchers in the world. Now he's going to 168 to fight one the best technical fighters in the world.....a guy who has the exact type of style that he struggles with the most. But yea....he's a diva. This is the type of shyt we're on now in 2020.

To me, Canelo and Wilder are like the only guys who are down to fight anybody at any time. Errol Spence seems to have that DNA too. But most of these guys are just trying to fluff up their resume with tomato cans until they can finally get that life changing payday. This is the reason why boxing lost their place at the top of the sports world. Considering how much talent we have in the sport right now, we should be having fights like tonight every single month. But we're lucky if we get 4 a year. shyt is disgusting.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

To keep it a buck they know there is a possibility of them losing. They are trying to see how much they can sell their zero for, they want to cash out incase they lose maybe thibking that they might not make mich after but theyd be bolstering their profile anyway. Alot of these dude actually have a chance to win. They just dont believe it themselves.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
To keep it a buck they know there is a possibility of them losing. They are trying to see how much they can sell their zero for, they want to cash out incase they lose maybe thibking that they might not make mich after but theyd be bolstering their profile anyway. Alot of these dude actually have a chance to win. They just dont believe it themselves.
In Vegas? You'd never have a chance to beat canelo if I'm one of them I'm demanding 10mm as well. If I'm going to cash out my zero it better be worth it

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
In Vegas? You'd never have a chance to beat canelo if I'm one of them I'm demanding 10mm as well. If I'm going to cash out my zero it better be worth it
Every cash cow is gonna get the benefit of the doubt, unless your pac for some reason. Charlo korobov, ggg dervy, ryder callum, even aj ruiz 1 before the stoppage.

Alot more money in losing to canelo as opposed to them losing to eachother. Thats why theyre gonna keep fighting jobbers.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who got them Charlo N Plant offers from GBP?? What are the details??

Cuz nikkas in here talking bout they asked for too much N don’t even kno what the terms was :dead:

Imagine swinging from a nikkas balls so much that you siding with N taking a Coked out Oscar Delahoyas word :bryan:

No negotiation take it or leave it forever offer with 9 weeks to prepare or you asking for too much... it was a fair offer :skip:

Not even Floyd Mayweather would stoop so low :pachaha:

Anyways we bout to be 8 weeks out N still no opp :huhldup:...Canelo Stans got other things to worry about:sas1:... Meanwhile ima enjoy this PPV tonight N guarantee the main event will not be delayed for Mike Awesome v Spike Dudley to finish first :sas2: