Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Sounds good for social media but at the end of the day his promoter is on the record saying he dont want the fight now. Sampson pulling the same shyt with Rosario when he got asked about a Charlo unification.

That's why I said Caleb was better off never making those comments. Now every fighter's gonna use that as ammo against him. Dude is being labeled a ducker now. Most other guys woulda been like "I'll fight canelo tomorrow":birdman:.....and then just ducked it on the low. But you NEVER duck out in the open though:mjlol:

Dude was doing all types of juelzing in this boxing scene interview. This is what I meant. Now he's gonna have to spend months answering questions about this shyt. Reporter hit him up like "you said you need more time but Wilder's fighting fury on a 3 month break" :sas1:

Then he goes on to admit canelo never even offered him a fight...."I was just answering the reporters question. The fight was never even offered to me".....smfh :snoop:.....how you gonna claim a fighter is trying to take advantage of you but then admit they've never even contacted you?.....This dude looking like a whole clown right now:hhh:

He thought his comments were gonna have everybody coming at canelo but he just ended up making himself look shook. He did this shyt to himself. He's gonna have to eat all these jokes now:yeshrug:.....I'm starting to doubt that callum Smith offer now. Dude prolly just trying to take the heat off himself:pachaha:

Video: Caleb Plant Discusses Canelo, Benavidez Fights

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
that manly deep voiced bytch about to fined out the ass now
alejandra-jimenez%20(1).jpg

Skrong as hell

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Arum Believes Jarrell Miller Didn't Know He Was Putting PEDs In System
By Keith Idec

Published On Fri Feb 21, 2020, 08:39 AM EST

LAS VEGAS – Bob Arum believes Jarrell Miller.

Once Arum met with the besmirched Miller, the Hall-of-Fame promoter sensed sincerity from the unbeaten heavyweight contender regarding the performance-enhancing drug ordeal last year that cost Miller a payday in excess of $6 million to fight Anthony Joshua. Miller was removed from that fight after testing positive for three banned substances while training to challenge Joshua for the IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO titles June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York.

Arum’s company, Top Rank Inc., announced last month that it signed Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs) to a multi-fight co-promotional agreement. The Harvard-educated Arum realizes countless skeptics suspect Miller intentionally took PEDs to help increase his chances of upsetting Joshua, who was knocked down four times and stopped in the seventh round by Miller’s replacement, Andy Ruiz Jr.

“The way you address it, and I believe this, he claims that he didn’t know what was going into his system,” Arum told a small group of reporters following the final press conference Wednesday at MGM Grand for the Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury rematch Saturday night. “And I’m sort of inclined to believe it. I mean, they get these street guys to train them and so forth. We’re gonna put him with a top nutritionist and he’s only gonna eat and abide by what the nutritionist tells him. Otherwise, I can’t promote him.”

miller-arum.jpg

When reminded of the widespread suspicion surrounding Miller, Arum referred to a conversation he had with Miller before agreeing to sign him.

“Again, I’m telling you just what he told me,” Arum said. “And it’s seems like it’s valid. Now, how could you not know? If a doctor or somebody gave me drugs to take because of illness or so forth, I wouldn’t know what I was putting in my system. I really wouldn’t.”

Arum didn’t offer details of his conversation with Miller.

Regardless, Miller tested positive for GW501516, also known as cardarine and endurobol, in a test administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association last March 20. He also tested positive for human growth hormone and erythropoietin, also known as EPO, in separate samples taken March 31.

Miller admitted in the immediate aftermath of failing those tests that he “messed up.”

On Wednesday, Arum mentioned Miller could come back for what would be his first fight since November 2018 at some point in May in New York. Arum has been led to believe Brooklyn’s Miller would be able to box in New York, where he was supposed to challenge Joshua.

“What we made sure is in effect he served a suspension,” Arum said, referring to what would be more than a one-year layoff since those failed tests were revealed.

The 31-year-old Miller wasn’t licensed in New York when he failed those tests and thus wasn’t suspended by the New York State Athletic Commission.

Arum didn’t mention potential opponents for the 6-feet-4, 315-pound Miller’s next fight.

“We’re gonna see how good he is and then we’re gonna put him in good,” Arum said. “And then, we have all these heavyweights. He can fight some of our heavyweights, some of Eddie Hearn’s heavyweights or [Frank Warren’s] heavyweights. And people wanna see heavyweights.”

Of course Bob...you believe Big Baby had no idea he was putting not 1, not 2, but 3 distinct PEDs in his system..the old jew and his never ending fukkery :mjgrin:

with that being said its going to be interesting what his workrate is going to be like with all the shyt outta his system

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I said Caleb was better off never making those comments. Now every fighter's gonna use that as ammo against him. Dude is being labeled a ducker now. Most other guys woulda been like "I'll fight canelo tomorrow":birdman:.....and then just ducked it on the low. But you NEVER duck out in the open though:mjlol:

Dude was doing all types of juelzing in this boxing scene interview. This is what I meant. Now he's gonna have to spend months answering questions about this shyt. Reporter hit him up like "you said you need more time but Wilder's fighting fury on a 3 month break" :sas1:

Then he goes on to admit canelo never even offered him a fight...."I was just answering the reporters question. The fight was never even offered to me".....smfh :snoop:.....how you gonna claim a fighter is trying to take advantage of you but then admit they've never even contacted you?.....This dude looking like a whole clown right now:hhh:

He thought his comments were gonna have everybody coming at canelo but he just ended up making himself look shook. He did this shyt to himself. He's gonna have to eat all these jokes now:yeshrug:.....I'm starting to doubt that callum Smith offer now. Dude prolly just trying to take the heat off himself:pachaha:

Did you even read what I wrote or did you have a canned response already in the bag? Plant has been calling out Benavidez for awhile now and wants the fight next but Benavidez own promoter said we're not making that fight until 2021. How can he call out anyone for ducking?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did you even read what I wrote or did you have a canned response already in the bag? Plant has been calling out Benavidez for awhile now and wants the fight next but Benavidez own promoter said we're not making that fight until 2021. How can he call out anyone for ducking?
Honestly I didn't really care what you wrote. Didn't even know you did. I was just responding to their specific IG posts. No offense :hubie:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

So we jus goin ignore N pretend this shyt didn’t happen :dahell:

Fact is that Toyota Corolla fight ain’t moving the needle :heh:... the Eurocacs played hardball N Oscar tried to use Plant to get one of em to sign N Plant said :camby:

You should stop worrying bout sweethands N figure out why Canelo the cash cow can’t make a fight :ld:

Goin be Zero hype for this upcoming fight...fukk around N get the next Mainevent one hour delayed because Baby Boy on BET :sadcam:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Fact is that Toyota Corolla fight ain’t moving the needle :heh:... the Eurocacs played hardball N Oscar tried to use Plant to get one of em to sign N Plant said :camby:

You should stop worrying bout sweethands N figure out why Canelo the cash cow can’t make a fight :ld:

Goin be Zero hype for this upcoming fight...fukk around N get the next Mainevent one hour delayed because Baby Boy on BET :sadcam:

Yet canelo's last fight still pulled 8 mil at the live gate. Far more than diaz-masvidal and even Pacquiao-thurman. Only other fighter in combat sports who can pull those numbers is McGregor. And last I checked the deal with saunders is almost complete. It's called negotiations :mjlol:.......meanwhile Caleb plant is only 2 years younger than canelo and still ain't fought a soul:russ:......we got dudes damn near 30 still being called prospects and shyt. Resume hot garbage :dead:......but the proof is in the pudding. Canelo is the golden ticket. That's why every fighter is begging for the fight. Well everybody except plants shook ass :umad:

Deontay Wilder is 34 years old about to be in the biggest fight of his life on a 3 month break. But this 27 year old needs extra time to "heal" after sparring a punching a bag. Disgusting :hhh:

These younging don't really want that fade:wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

:russ: