Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
So we jus goin ignore N pretend this shyt didn’t happen :dahell:

Fact is that Toyota Corolla fight ain’t moving the needle :heh:... the Eurocacs played hardball N Oscar tried to use Plant to get one of em to sign N Plant said :camby:

You should stop worrying bout sweethands N figure out why Canelo the cash cow can’t make a fight :ld:

Goin be Zero hype for this upcoming fight...fukk around N get the next Mainevent one hour delayed because Baby Boy on BET :sadcam:

They are declining the offers because they want to make what jacobs and kovalev made. Jacobs might have been overpaid but these dudes havent done enough to warrant 12 plus. Its there right and im all for fighter getting as much as he can but their trying to short change golden boy. I doubt any of them have made 5 mil. Im sure canelos at least offering them more than that.

Canelo took 5 mill plus ppv of course vs mayweather, but canelo sold alot of those ppvs as well. These fighters arent drawing the public like young canelo to be asking for 10 plus. But let them get as much as they can thats all good, never take the first offer i get it. But thenatrative that he cant land a fight is kind of misconstrued. He can get any jobber to fight him or opponent these dudes have been facing. That would be no problem.

And the whole over preparing thing is absurd. Dudes completely healthy

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully he's not running from a physically inferior opponent

You don’t seem to understand boxing. Have already shown you the punch stats which disapprove what you’ve said.

Sometimes you have to box, sometimes you have to brawl. Out of 23 wins he has 21 knockouts.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You don’t seem to understand boxing. Have already shown you the punch stats which disapprove what you’ve said.

Sometimes you have to box, sometimes you have to brawl. Out of 23 wins he has 21 knockouts.
I do, he could of punched alot more. But i don't know how it feels to be knocked out so maybe that thought is that frightening