Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Khurtsidze is real, I posted an article here once that detailed his time in prison that far. He got shanked because he stuck up for his friend or something and it also wrote that with Russian and other Post Soviet crime syndicates there's no Omerta like among Italians, it's pretty common that they flip but Khurtsidze rather took jail.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Keep saying this but it's way too soon for him to be back. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't look good or gets buzzed bad/dropped.

He & Nonito shouldn't be back till the end of the year
Casimero's style os good for him imo, I doN't see Casimero bringing the same kind of heat as Donaire. Yeah he's a bog puncher but he's nowhere near as technical and cagey as Donaire. He won't bully Inoue like he did Tete. Of course I didn't expect him to beat Tete either but when he tries to walk Inoue down the fire that comes back will burn him alive.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Khurtsidze is real, I posted an article here once that detailed his time in prison that far. He got shanked because he stuck up for his friend or something and it also wrote that with Russian and other Post Soviet crime syndicates there's no Omerta like among Italians, it's pretty common that they flip but Khurtsidze rather took jail.
there's no question he's about that life..what a waste...i really wanted him to beat down BJS :francis:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
there's no question he's about that life..what a waste...i really wanted him to beat down BJS :francis:
tbh as much as I'd rooted for a different outcome, I think BJS woulda beat him :francis: he was at his best around that time iirc and Kuhurtsidze was a very short guy for the weight with no fast feet either, BJS probably would have pick him apart from distance, not letting Kuhurtsidze to catch up on him. It's a pity Khurtsidze fukked up his chance though

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The offers from Canelo's team must be really bad if they turned it down cause both Smith and BJS badly want that fight, so either the money or clauses, but that's the dream fight they've been wanting for years, the golden ticket and opportunity for both of them so to turn it down can only imagine it was just unacceptable. If they both don't accept they could fight eachother, the winner then maybe could be in a better position when negotiating, but Canelo has to fight somebody....

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The offers from Canelo's team must be really bad if they turned it down cause both Smith and BJS badly want that fight, so either the money or clauses, but that's the dream fight they've been wanting for years, the golden ticket and opportunity for both of them so to turn it down can only imagine it was just unacceptable. If they both don't accept they could fight eachother, the winner then maybe could be in a better position when negotiating, but Canelo has to fight somebody....
They badly want to get paid

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They badly want to get paid

same thing that happened with PBC, its happening with DAZN..if its only the rehydration clause then good..dont take that bullshyt..fukk oscar...if its the money it will be a real shame