Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
J Rock was doing fine until he got cut. I don’t know why people act like Rosario was whooping his ass from the outset or something. Cuts are a part of boxing, but it’s obvious watching that fight that Williams entire energy changed once he got cut. He lowkey panicked.

Maybe. It was only 1 round but he did win the first round on the cards when he wasn't cut. Williams got cut , by a punch that rocked him, in the last 30 seconds of the 2nd which he lost on all the cards anyway so you could argue the trajectory of the fight was shifting regardless at that point

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Coppinger is saying DAZN is trying to book Logan Paul vs Antonio Brown in Vegas during the weekend of the NFL Draft :dead:

Regis Prograis vs Maurice Hooker is being discussed as the co-main

giphy.gif

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Coppinger is saying DAZN is trying to book Logan Paul vs Antonio Brown in Vegas during the weekend of the NFL Draft :dead:

Regis Prograis vs Maurice Hooker is being discussed as the co-main

I’m with it...I know you don’t play boxing but I’m all for less internet beef and more fades regardless of the skill level:manny:

It’s all about entertainment and money at the end of the day...that’s why Broner next fight will still be a main event...because even tho right now Broner just an Internet personality who happen to box..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’m with it...I know you don’t play boxing but I’m all for less internet beef and more fades regardless of the skill level:manny:

It’s all about entertainment and money at the end of the day...that’s why Broner next fight will still be a main event...because even tho right now Broner just an Internet personality who happen to box..

honestly i dont mind it BUT im just not a fan of it being mixed into cards with real boxers. build a separate card or promotion for that shyt. DAZN/Matchroom would have something if they did

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

I definitely get it and I'm not even against it.

It's just funny to me that Logan Paul and KSI are probably the DAZN's biggest draws besides Canelo and AJ, and their card was probably the best presentation wise so far on DAZN

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I definitely get it and I'm not even against it.

It's just funny to me that Logan Paul and KSI are probably the DAZN's biggest draws besides Canelo and AJ, and their card was probably the best presentation wise so far on DAZN

That last YouTube card headlines card was great...except Andrade should have been the opening act :scust:...

They should have paired the YouTubers with a more fam friendly style than booboo..

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
honestly i dont mind it BUT im just not a fan of it being mixed into cards with real boxers. build a separate card or promotion for that shyt. DAZN/Matchroom would have something if they did

I guess they just mixing the medicine in with the candy :manny:... hopefully Regis can show out because I think it’s a good look..

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Ryan Garcia should be the only real boxer on these Youtube cards, at least for now.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sooooo how is it a fight with a Japanese jobber can’t reach agreement :jbhmm:

Dazn N GBP just giving 12Ms to Errybody supposedly right?? Right?? :heh:

GBP giving out “life changing” money to opps but can’t secure a fight with Toyota Corolla :huhldup:

Someone make sense of this for me please... preferably one of y’all who was convinced Charlo turned down 12milly :mjgrin:

N it’s funny that outta Fishnets mouth “Charlo turned down the offer” N he can never get a Canelo fight ever.... meanwhile it’s we hope to reach agreement N fight Toyota Corolla at another time :sas2:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maybe. It was only 1 round but he did win the first round on the cards when he wasn't cut. Williams got cut , by a punch that rocked him, in the last 30 seconds of the 2nd which he lost on all the cards anyway so you could argue the trajectory of the fight was shifting regardless at that point
Worse cut panic I seen was Floyd Mayweather vs chino:scusthov:

Ref saved that man from quitting.......A, I cant See:damn: :to:.....Usually warrants a immediate stoppage; Floyd whooped that trick though in the dirtiest fight seen in a boxing ring; minus no altered Chino Gloves:ehh:

Last edited: