Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooo how is it a fight with a Japanese jobber can’t reach agreement :jbhmm:

Dazn N GBP just giving 12Ms to Errybody supposedly right?? Right?? :heh:

GBP giving out “life changing” money to opps but can’t secure a fight with Toyota Corolla :huhldup:

Someone make sense of this for me please... preferably one of y’all who was convinced Charlo turned down 12milly :mjgrin:

N it’s funny that outta Fishnets mouth “Charlo turned down the offer” N he can never get a Canelo fight ever.... meanwhile it’s we hope to reach agreement N fight Toyota Corolla at another time :sas2:

Maybe they just don't wanna fight him next, in terms of interest that's a bad fight for Canelo, people don't wanna see that right now.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That last YouTube card headlines card was great...except Andrade should have been the opening act :scust:...

They should have paired the YouTubers with a more fam friendly style than booboo..

I agree when they mix it up they should put on young fighters the target demo can relate to and exciting fighters style wise, knock out artists. There's a way to do it where boxing benefits, bring in the audience then bring more heads to the sport, but it has to be done properly. KSI vs Logan Paul was actually entertaining, that Jake Paul shyt I didn't enjoy at all cause wasn't competitive, but that happens in boxing all the time too so.... that fight was just to try build KSI vs Jake Paul.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sooooo how is it a fight with a Japanese jobber can’t reach agreement :jbhmm:

Dazn N GBP just giving 12Ms to Errybody supposedly right?? Right?? :heh:

GBP giving out “life changing” money to opps but can’t secure a fight with Toyota Corolla :huhldup:

Someone make sense of this for me please... preferably one of y’all who was convinced Charlo turned down 12milly :mjgrin:

N it’s funny that outta Fishnets mouth “Charlo turned down the offer” N he can never get a Canelo fight ever.... meanwhile it’s we hope to reach agreement N fight Toyota Corolla at another time :sas2:

:mjlol:Something gotta be going on in the background cuz I'm surprised Canelo would skip the bonus level on Street Fighter 2.

That's an easy bag.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

giphy.gif