Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If I’m Canelo I woulda chose devreychenko

Hold a press conference... claim I’m fighting the winner of GGG v Chenko... out comes chenko :troll:

Tell Errybody Chenko won N he deserves the chance N he’s obviously a tougher challenge than GGG

shyt would be all over Twitter N YouTube

After a couple weeks watch the articles N interviews go :jbhmm:N run with that shyt N build Chenko up for you :mjlol:

Come fight night nikkas is hyped for a stay busy N you threw dirt all over GGG in the process :manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
is this a good match up though?
Meh... stylistically entertaining and it’s gonna be a huge thing in Japan but no, not really. Expect a Canelo showcase with a KO, Murata is not bad but not elite either and his style is made for Canelo to look good. Canelo takes tough challenges pretty often so I won’t knock him but this is rather a business fight than anything else. Would have liked to see him either against BJS or Smith than Murata.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If I’m Canelo I woulda chose devreychenko

Hold a press conference... claim I’m fighting the winner of GGG v Chenko... out comes chenko :troll:

Tell Errybody Chenko won N he deserves the chance N he’s obviously a tougher challenge than GGG

shyt would be all over Twitter N YouTube

After a couple weeks watch the articles N interviews go :jbhmm:N run with that shyt N build Chenko up for you :mjlol:

Come fight night nikkas is hyped for a stay busy N you threw dirt all over GGG in the process :manny:
This is quite the positive scenario for a mexican that you have here choc :hhh:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Canelo not fighting on cinco de mayo. Yahoo sports:patrice:

I thought just acouple days ago the murata talks quieted dowb and bjs and smith were at the forefront again. No major boxing channels confirming it. Not the worts fight but was hoping a callum fight with andrade fighting bjs in the undercard.

Also heard reports that charlo passed up on 10-12m to fight canelo and wanted 20m :gucci:

Any truth to that? Charlo aint even disprove that. Bro out here ducking career high paydays from canelo anf andrade and still acting like he wants big names

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if it's been posted or not but I'm hearing the Canelo vs Murata fight still isn't signed and others are still in contention to land the fight.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Canelo not fighting on cinco de mayo. Yahoo sports:patrice:

I thought just acouple days ago the murata talks quieted dowb and bjs and smith were at the forefront again. No major boxing channels confirming it. Not the worts fight but was hoping a callum fight with andrade fighting bjs in the undercard.

Also heard reports that charlo passed up on 10-12m to fight canelo and wanted 20m :gucci:

Any truth to that? Charlo aint even disprove that. Bro out here ducking career high paydays from canelo anf andrade and still acting like he wants big names

12 milly :usure: Where did you hear that bullshyt :stopitslime:

DLH jus did an interview like two weeks ago N said they offered a “fair” offer LAST YEAR to Charlo N now it’s off the table N never goin happen.... no numbers or details at all

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

DLH jus did an interview like two weeks ago N said they offered a “fair” offer LAST YEAR to Charlo N now it’s off the table N never goin happen.... no numbers or details at all
Boxing scene :mjgrin:

Dont have a profile tho so couldnt click on the links. But they stated that a PBC source disclosed the 10M offer. Dont know if it had any credence but if charlos turning down supposed 7 M offers to fight andrade i wouldnt doubt it at all

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

That would be a duck by Charlo. Not this Andrade bullshyt. You can’t turn down 12million and a Canelo fight, you might never see that again.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty clear that there's a set of PBC fighters Haymon never gonna allow to fight anywhere else than on FOX/Showtime, regardless of the others' offers... you gotta be blind to not see it atp.
Not saying others are necessarily better but this is a thing.
A co-PPV like Fury vs Wilder at best

All the talk about being free agents though