Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano has been signed I heard, should happen March or April, is both their next fight. Great fight, am looking forward to that 1, that's a true legacy fight for both of them and could be 1 of the greatest women's fights of all time.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's pretty clear that there's a set of PBC fighters Haymon never gonna allow to fight anywhere else than on FOX/Showtime, regardless of the others' offers... you gotta be blind to not see it atp.
Not saying others are necessarily better but this is a thing.
A co-PPV like Fury vs Wilder at best

All the talk about being free agents though
Not true.....

Fighters are just being hoes out here; if you asked Haymon for a particular match he'll make it, they are just content receiving secret checks to sit they ass on the shelf or fight bums.......Not that I feel Aj is better than Ortiz/Fury but I digress I suppose.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wonder how Roger Mayweather feels. Isn't that where Kobe got the Black Mamba from?
Even though Roger is sick still would love to see a interview here and there, still laughs, and knowledge leaks out..........

The real reason Mayweather retired he needs his trainer.....His accuracy timing and defense aint his sharpest without the mitt work....

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

There’s No receipts Like Twitter Receipts
full

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Meh... stylistically entertaining and it’s gonna be a huge thing in Japan but no, not really. Expect a Canelo showcase with a KO, Murata is not bad but not elite either and his style is made for Canelo to look good. Canelo takes tough challenges pretty often so I won’t knock him but this is rather a business fight than anything else. Would have liked to see him either against BJS or Smith than Murata.

What's stopping BJS actually fighting Smith tho :dwillhuh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jermall Charlo would easily put hands on Andrade. And dont even get me started on what Canelo would do to him.
i must be the only one who remembers charlo's MW fights

charlo struggled with and got a gift against an old matt korobov..and looked terrible against brandon adams...knocking out dennis hogan doesnt tell me a damn thing what he would do against andrade :heh:...they are both on the road to spoilage