Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
What's more frustrating i wonder...... Being unable to hit a dude like Mayweather while getting tagged or outboxing a dude like wilder and ahead on the scorecard only to get sent to the shadow realm by one shot
The bolded is waaaay more frustrating IMO, and I can speak from experience.

I sparred a dude in the gym who was pretty damn slick. fukking hard as hell to hit. Has you like :birdman: while you're trying to connect

Then the worst part is you do hit him, and realize he has a chin and can take the few shots you hit him with well :whoa:

All while he's tagging you back with hard shots :damn:

That's why I can understand why Mayweather was so hard to beat. He's hard to hit, then even when you do hit him he eats the shots. And he has pop, so even if you wanted to blitz him and outwork him, you gotta worry about what's coming back. All of that shyt is demoralizing. That's why alot of the fighters that fight Floyd eventually just give up halfway through the fight and play the gentleman's agreement game.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Imo Mayweather cause with Wilder you actually can hit something at least, you connected too but eventually got knocked out by the bigger puncher
With Mayweather and other defensive masters you trained for weeks in separation to punch someone hard when the night comes and after hours of sparring, bag work, pad work, road work, etc... you can't even hit the guy clean with a combo. That must be the most frustrating. Fighting B Hop must have been frustrating af too, Archie Moore too, one of his opponents said you could only hit elbows and shoulders.
shyt is demoralizing. Even pacman couldn't land consistently on him at all. It gets worse when he walks you down like he did canelo. Only thing to do is rough him up because you ain't doing shyt purely boxing.

Never been slumped

Have fought smaller faster guys that had me swinging at air ... lookin silly :mjcry:

The worst part is the range of emotions

how you think it’s gonna go

:mjgrin::takedat::eat::demonic:

The initial shock
:francis::gucci::dwillhuh::dahell:

After it’s all said N done
:shaq2::mindblown::mjcry::sadbron:
shyt my muay thai training Imma aim to rough dude up if I'm getting boxed up like that. Hell nah

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:snoop: You're not getting it..
:patrice:You gotta be a white boy or some type of Kewn.. What you're saying doesn't make sense.. You're attacking Claressa for calling out Braekus for no real reason other than she bigger than her(1 division higher)... You have ZERO issue with Braekus fighting Katie Taylor who is a damn career Lightweight.. She not all on twitter calling her out because Katie Taylor agreed to the fight
What about King Ps's comments make him a racial sellout? You guys throw words around that have NOTHING to do with the situation! Even dumber, someone who's talking shyt about Claressa Shields is either a racial sellout or white person? :heh:

Coli exacerbates the dumbest shyt.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What about King Ps's comments make him a racial sellout? You guys throw words around that have NOTHING to do with the situation! Even dumber, someone who's talking shyt about Claressa Shields is either a racial sellout or white person? :heh:

tenor.gif

I already explained why I said what I said.. If you wanna attack Claressa Shields and call her stupid for calling out a smaller figher(Braekus) But you dont have the same smoke for Braekus calling out Taylor(a smaller fighter) or Taylor calling out Serrano(a smaller fighter) and the only difference is Claressa Shields is a dark skinned black woman then you aint shyt and I dont respect you..

Since when did this forum get so bytchmade that we clowning fighters for calling out another fighter???

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

King p*ssy been a fakkit:stopitslime:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What's more frustrating i wonder...... Being unable to hit a dude like Mayweather while getting tagged or outboxing a dude like wilder and ahead on the scorecard only to get sent to the shadow realm by one shot

Getting slumped or dropped after outboxing someone is more frustrating because it erases all the work you put in. Its like someone pushing the reset button on your career mode right before your title shot.

I eventually put hands on every nikka I sparred so fukk that can't land frustration shyt. Getting knocked out is always the bigger threat. I was taught that if you not getting hurt, you still got a chance so fukk all that giving up shyt cuz you can't land. That's where composure and patience comes in.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Getting slumped or dropped after outboxing someone is more frustrating because it erases all the work you put in. Its like someone pushing the reset button on your career mode right before your title shot.

I eventually put hands on every nikka I sparred so fukk that can't land frustration shyt. Getting knocked out is always the bigger threat. I was taught that if you not getting hurt, you still got a chance so fukk all that giving up shyt cuz you can't land. That's where composure and patience comes in.
Bruh there was a time I got slumped by a tackle playing football. I didn't know what day it was or wtf I was doing on the field. :mindblown:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was listening to the Mike Coppinger podcast earlier and apparently Miller vs Takam was in play for the Wilder vs Fury 2 undercard, that was a fight that was hoping to be made but it's off the table now. Shame cause that would have been a good entertaining undercard fight.