Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Popping dirty will definitely get you dropped lol
shyt didn’t he Piss hot like 3 Times :francis:

Esp after ruining a major fight like he did..but he is still a scalp out there that someone can take

Him and Fury for sure down the line unless he gets popped again.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
To be around up and close...dude is a hell of a lot bigger in person...big enough to wonder how the hell he never gassed the fukk out in a fight.until he got popped of course lol

i can see him being prepped for fury in house if fury beats wilder this time around
Never seen a dude that big with that gas tank. Crazy even with peds

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What chu mean. :gucci:
Farmer vs Jojo is the only super bowl that count this week. :ohlawd:

The Earth even throwing warm up earthquakes down here to get ready for them fades. :mjcry:
:laff:...:dead:

see if my eagles were in the SB.id have more words about that though..remember that

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What's more frustrating i wonder...... Being unable to hit a dude like Mayweather while getting tagged or outboxing a dude like wilder and ahead on the scorecard only to get sent to the shadow realm by one shot
Imo Mayweather cause with Wilder you actually can hit something at least, you connected too but eventually got knocked out by the bigger puncher
With Mayweather and other defensive masters you trained for weeks in separation to punch someone hard when the night comes and after hours of sparring, bag work, pad work, road work, etc... you can't even hit the guy clean with a combo. That must be the most frustrating. Fighting B Hop must have been frustrating af too, Archie Moore too, one of his opponents said you could only hit elbows and shoulders.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
That’s the cutest I ever seen Tevin “ Not Campbell” Farmer look
lG7Rg43.png

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's more frustrating i wonder...... Being unable to hit a dude like Mayweather while getting tagged or outboxing a dude like wilder and ahead on the scorecard only to get sent to the shadow realm by one shot

Never been slumped

Have fought smaller faster guys that had me swinging at air ... lookin silly :mjcry:

The worst part is the range of emotions

how you think it’s gonna go

:mjgrin::takedat::eat::demonic:

The initial shock
:francis::gucci::dwillhuh::dahell:

After it’s all said N done
:shaq2::mindblown::mjcry::sadbron: