Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Shields fights all over the place. She's fought at 154, 160, and 168. She big even at 154, she's more natural at middleweight. So saying she fights there doesn't take away from my point. The size difference between the 2 is too big to be a competitive fight.

Braekhus at this point is just chasing the bag, hence her trying to fight Taylor. She paid her dues, now she's just trying to get the money.

Shields is using Cecilia's name to prop her GWOAT status up, despite the fact that she's much smaller than her. It's a terrible fight that wouldn't be competitive whatsoever

:mjtf: I dont give a fukk about that soft ass shyt you talking about.. Im just pointing out your double standards.. When its Claressa, calling out Brakhus its "she's stupid, she clout chasing.. she much bigger. blah blah"".. But when its Brakhus calling out Katie Taylor who is naturally a lightweight fighter you ignore the size difference and its "she's just chasing the bag, she paid her dues, she just trying to get her money":comeon:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:mjtf: I dont give a fukk about that soft ass shyt you talking about.. Im just pointing out your double standards.. When its Claressa, calling out Brakhus its "she's stupid, she clout chasing.. she much bigger. blah blah"".. But when its Brakhus calling out Katie Taylor who is naturally a lightweight fighter you ignore the size difference and its "she's just chasing the bag, she paid her dues, she just trying to get her money":comeon:
:rudy: you're being obtuse acting like the situations are the same.

Is Braekhus going hard on social going at Katie Taylor? No she isn't.

Shields is busy going Twitter fingers on Cecilia basically begging for a fight, and getting no response :mjlol: :camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Shields is busy going Twitter fingers on Cecilia basically begging for a fight, and getting no response :mjlol: :camby:

There's no demand for that fight. She better off keeping that energy for Munguia sister or them UFC broads.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo vs Callum Smith would be more entertaining than the other options, stylistically would be the most entertaining fight, would be the best win for Canelo out of the 3 also.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Canelo vs Callum Smith would be more entertaining than the other options, stylistically would be the most entertaining fight, would be the best win for Canelo out of the 3 also.
Stylistically the Murata fight would be the most entertaining and BJS the least. Best win would probably be Smith

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stylistically the Murata fight would be the most entertaining and BJS the least. Best win would probably be Smith

Think Canelo would win too comfortably that's the problem have with that 1, I want to feel there's a chance, no disrespect to Murata at all but he does have 2 losses already in only 18 fights, 1 of them was to a dude Callum Smith knocked out easily in the 3rd round, so I don't really believe it will be all that purposeful/competitive vs Canelo who's a pound for pound great at the moment. BJS and Callum Smith are undefeated so has that interest, BJS is awkward so it's a different challenge and Callum Smith has that size and power. These things always go back and forth, before it seemed like Murata was the leading contender now it seems to be the other 2 in contention again, won't know till we know. Personally I'd like to see the Callum Smith vs Canelo fight, as I think Callum on top form actually has chance despite a poor performance in his last fight even though he got the win, if it doesn't happen though I think they should just make BJS vs Callum Smith which is a big fight and someone's 0 has to go as the cliche says lol. I find Callum quite entertaining normally because he's a good boxer and has that knockout power, huge size for the weight, will probably have to move up 1 day, so before he does would like to see some of the big fights.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Think Canelo would win too comfortably that's the problem have with that 1, I want to feel there's a chance, no disrespect to Murata at all but he does have 2 losses already in only 18 fights, 1 of them was to a dude Callum Smith knocked out easily in the 3rd round, so I don't really believe it will be all that purposeful/competitive vs Canelo who's a pound for pound great at the moment. BJS and Callum Smith are undefeated so has that interest, BJS is awkward so it's a different challenge and Callum Smith has that size and power. These things always go back and forth, before it seemed like Murata was the leading contender now it seems to be the other 2 in contention again, won't know till we know. Personally I'd like to see the Callum Smith vs Canelo fight, as I think Callum on top form actually has chance despite a poor performance in his last fight even though he got the win, if it doesn't happen though I think they should just make BJS vs Callum Smith which is a big fight and someone's 0 has to go as the cliche says lol. I find Callum quite entertaining normally because he's a good boxer and has that knockout power, huge size for the weight, will probably have to move up 1 day, so before he does would like to see some of the big fights.

to keep it real...n'dam got a gift against murata and its even more puzzling to me why murata would be jobbed like that in japan :heh:...n'dam at least has some stripes at MW

the rob brant loss...that was a very bad and decisive loss and that makes me question the level he is at

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
to keep it real...n'dam got a gift against murata and its even more puzzling to me why murata would be jobbed like that in japan :heh:...n'dam at least has some stripes at MW

the rob brant loss...that was a very bad and decisive loss and that makes me question the level he is at

FACTS
you can't explain away that Brant loss. Thank god he won the rematch no questions asked, but still.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's fair, just on paper doesn't seem as competitive, you never know in boxing but I can't see Murata beating Canelo. Canelo would be favourite against the other 2 as well but there would be at least an element of doubt rather than most feeling like it was a foregone conclusion. I guess with DAZN being big in Japan commercially it may make sense, but globally it's probably not 1 of the main fights people would wanna see Canelo in.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:snoop: You're not getting it..
:patrice:You gotta be a white boy or some type of Kewn.. What you're saying doesn't make sense.. You're attacking Claressa for calling out Braekus for no real reason other than she bigger than her(1 division higher)... You have ZERO issue with Braekus fighting Katie Taylor who is a damn career Lightweight.. She not all on twitter calling her out because Katie Taylor agreed to the fight

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:patrice:You gotta be a white boy or some type of Kewn..

breh king p has posted a pic of himself on here plenty of times..shyt ive posted a pic of me and him at the porter vs thurman fight on here...and you have not posted a pic..id be very careful who you are calling those names too :heh: