Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dibella pissed off Eazy E by having Showtime build up prograis N then taking him to Dazn

I’m not watching a half hour of dibella but Deverychenko could be caught in the middle of that

well shyt keep derevyanchenko a free agent so he is not politically bound..WBC gave him a #1 ranking so he will have a network to fight on in his next fight once he is done healing from his injuries

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s not blaming Wilder personally but he strongly suggests his team removed him, complaining that he only wanted to get the best deal for his guy.
Which is exactly why AJ vs Wilder won’t happen. Neither side will allow at any cost that their guy would leave their network...
If one of the fighters will lose significant relevance and his side concedes as the clear B side only then it will happen.
Haymon and Finkel put an end to Dibella "promoting" Wilder and Haymon cut ties with Dibella, Wilder didn't end the working relationship like the UK poster with the Wilder complex stated in his post.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt it was stopped, you actually think Wilder stopped that? Haymon and Finkel did.

Wilder/Wilder's team stopped it, we don't know exactly who made the call, but Wilder agreed/accepted it and did it, he got fired for just trying to make the fight and get him a huge deal. Obviously they didn't want it. It's a shame, Lou sounds upset cause he feels like he did a great job for his client by getting him a huge deal with the fight everybody wanted to see and got fired for it.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt it was stopped, you actually think Wilder stopped that? Haymon and Finkel did.
Wilder had a say in that. I remember him asking to see what Joshua's deal looked like, and they refused to tell him so he bet on himself. Let's see how this PPV does.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Wilder had a say in that. I remember him asking to see what Joshua's deal looked like, and they refused to tell him so he bet on himself. Let's see how this PPV does.
As Manny Pacquaio showed us, never take flat fees in your biggest fights. Had he took that 40 million he would have missed out on a large amount of money.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah. He has/had an amazing tank to always throw so many power shots (every punch practically.) :russ:

Imagine if a Emmanuel Steward etc type of trainer had gotten hold of him 5 years ago, instead of him training himself wtf. :mindblown:
He still 5 years behind as far as ring generalship and footwork.
bruh it seems like there are more boxers nowadays that I notice have the physical tools and raw talent but lack that generalship etc like you mentioned.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Why shouldn't she call out Breakus.. Have you called Cecilia stupid for calling out Katie Taylor??
Have you seen the difference in size between the 2? Huge difference.

Shields is way too big for Braekhus. That fight wouldn't even be competitive. Shields knows this too. She's trying to use Cecilia's name/accomplishments to build up her own name/resume. Lowkey clout chasing.

I don't blame her for it, that's what she should be doing. But don't be mad at Braekhus for not wanting to go along with that bullshyt :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Have you seen the difference in size between the 2? Huge difference.

Shields is way too big for Braekhus. That fight wouldn't even be competitive. Shields knows this too. She's trying to use Cecilia's name/accomplishments to build up her own name/resume. Lowkey clout chasing.

I don't blame her for it, that's what she should be doing. But don't be mad at Braekhus for not wanting to go along with that bullshyt :yeshrug:
Yea.. Claressa fights at 154.. Brakhus fights at 147.. I just find it strange you claiming Claressa is stupid for calling her out, but you you have no issue with Brakhus calling out Katie Taylor

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yea.. Claressa fights at 154.. Brakhus fights at 147.. I just find it strange you claiming Claressa is stupid for calling here out, but you you have no issue with Brakhus calling out Katie Taylor
Shields fights all over the place. She's fought at 154, 160, and 168. She big even at 154, she's more natural at middleweight. So saying she fights there doesn't take away from my point. The size difference between the 2 is too big to be a competitive fight.

Braekhus at this point is just chasing the bag, hence her trying to fight Taylor. She paid her dues, now she's just trying to get the money.

Shields is using Cecilia's name to prop her GWOAT status up, despite the fact that she's much smaller than her. It's a terrible fight that wouldn't be competitive whatsoever