Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Spence, :deadmanny:, Keith N Porter all Duck Swift

(I ain’t even bringing up Mikey or Bud it’s already understood they :merchant::whoa:)

All them avoid Swift ... I’m down for Vergil Ortiz :smugfavre:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The Farmer vs Diaz card is on fukking Thursday? :dahell: How they expect me staying up, watching it live from Europe at 4am when I work the next day? :camby:

All along I thought it’s on Friday
yeah im deciding on whether to work from home or go in the office and work a half day so i can catch this...decisions decisions :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

(I ain’t even bringing up Mikey or Bud it’s already understood they :merchant::whoa:)

why would porter or kool keith want to face him? they've already beaten the shyt outta him and danny has no real status or title to entice them :heh:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Don’t worry Pac-Man going to give Danny what he want and adding to the resume of the GOAT. Pac-Man goin to give Danny the worst beating of his life. Hate to see it :wow:

If PAC runs thru Garcia then Spence he passed Mayweather IMO.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
why would porter or kool keith want to face him? they've already beaten the shyt outta him and danny has no real status or title to entice them :heh:

:mjlol: Beaten the shyt out of?? stop you sound goofy :camby:

Beaten the shyt out of was what happened to the Ukrainian Mike Tyson on Saturday night :lawd:

Keith ran for his life N was :whew:at getting the decision...then took a 2 year hiatus cuz Swift punched his arm too hard

Porter looked better against Spence than Swift if we being honest with ourselves :youngsabo:

Do I have to post the numbers to convince you why two heavily debated N controversial decisions should be rematched :comeon:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dubois vs Joyce is intriguing, Dubois has the power but certainly Joyce has the experience. If that's actually agreed now it's a very good fight to look forward to. They are both taking somewhat of a risk with the fight, Joyce if he has desires of being a world champ can't really afford to take a loss at this stage in his career and a loss for Dubois would be a huge stepback too, even though he's of an age where he can come again. I think people, including myself are tired of walkovers for him though, was getting boring, the best fight he had was vs Gorman cause that was personal issues and history but even that fight he dominated and won easily. Joyce in shape isn't a pushover, guy has been in the ring with some quality opponents especially in the amateurs and even if he may of lost he usually held his own and made it competitive, he beat Hrgovic and he had competitive fights with Usyk and Yoka. Got knocked out by Kuzmin though so if he's open against Dubois, which is 1 of his flaws, he could get KO'd again. To win he'd have to outwork Dubois and use his feet not to get caught. I hope they have a decent undercard, would like to see Anthony Yarde fight again, even Gorman try again in a decent test. If Tommy Fury fights almost certain will be a pushover fight again so not that intrigued to see it based off that. Archie Sharp can be an interesting watch. Frank Warren isn't known for good undercards though so not holding my breath.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don’t worry Pac-Man going to give Danny what he want and adding to the resume of the GOAT. Pac-Man goin to give Danny the worst beating of his life. Hate to see it :wow:

If PAC runs thru Garcia then Spence he passed Mayweather IMO.

I hope you’re right... it’s been a long time since :deadmanny:

Can’t wait for pt2 :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Beaten the shyt out of?? stop you sound goofy :camby:

Beaten the shyt out of was what happened to the Ukrainian Mike Tyson on Saturday night :lawd:

Keith ran for his life N was :whew:at getting the decision...then took a 2 year hiatus cuz Swift punched his arm too hard

Porter looked better against Spence than Swift if we being honest with ourselves :youngsabo:

Do I have to post the numbers to convince you why two heavily debated N controversial decisions should be rematched :comeon:

debated? controversial? those 2 fights? :huh:..nah breh :russ: this isnt garcia vs herrera, garcia vs peterson, or even garcia vs theophane my nikka..those 2 were clear cut wins for the announced winners..the porter was one i nailed completely on the dot right down to the actual method of victory

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Why did that even make the Dubois/Joyce fight? It’s a good fight but I really dnt see the point of a prospect vs prospect fight in the HW division. The division ain’t deep enough for all that. Like the fight but dnt see the point in this shallow ass division.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why did that even make the Dubois/Joyce fight? It’s a good fight but I really dnt see the point of a prospect vs prospect fight in the HW division. The division ain’t deep enough for all that. Like the fight but dnt see the point in this shallow ass division.

because joyce is like 34...time isnt on his side to do something

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn so why haven’t he fought any eliminators or middle ground names yet. I’m like damn these guys ain’t even made it to the chisoras and Dave Allen’s of the world yet.

But damn I thought Joyce was younger that that :picard:

he has...he fought ko'ed ustinov and stiverne and decisioned BY...he is on the path to do something....for him it is the fight to make