Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
#UnitedKasuals
#UnitedKowards
#UnitedKocksuckers

I'm not from the UK but this anti-Brit stuff coming from some of you on this board is trash. The "anti-yank" stuff coming from them wino UK fans on twitter isn't better either, they are the same category. A fan being from the UK/US/whatever won't make or break him, I know some very knowledgable UK fans just as US fans, Mexican fans, etc...

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm not from the UK but this anti-Brit stuff coming from some of you on this board is trash. The "anti-yank" stuff coming from them wino UK fans on twitter isn't better either, they are the same category. A fan being from the UK/US/whatever won't make or break him, I know some very knowledgable UK fans just as US fans, Mexican fans, etc...
Clowns get clowned.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A noble way to give thanks to your day 1 supporters :scust:
What cultural relevance does this fight have in Saudi Arabia? Nothing at all, it's just a malicious regime trying to buy its way to a better PR image with buying up big sport events :snoop: but they won't fool nobody with it :ufdup:

I think AJ vs Fury would be best in U.K, probably Wembley as would be good for their long time fans to attend live. AJ vs Wilder may make sense in somewhere like Saudi because it’s a neutral venue but AJ vs Fury as both men are from there would make sense being in U.K.

The problem is the money, I think that’s what Eddie is saying. Saudi are offering a huge amount more money too so I’m not sure the fighters will turn that down to fight in the U.K. It’s a huge amount more not a bit, that’s where the problem lies. Would Fury for example take 50 mil instead of 150mil to fight in Saudi? I don’t think so, I don’t think most people would.

So in theory U.K would make the most sense culturally speaking but the most money is in Saudi and normally in these situations whoever has the most money ends up getting the fight.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
THANK YOU AND REP!!!