Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lol at way out, this a guy who's consistently challenged himself, took risks and has made both huge offers, especially Wilder, Wilder got the golden ticket and turned it down. It's nothing to do with England, AJ is a bigger global star, which is why he gets paid much more than both of them and does way better numbers. So what he's doing matters cause it's generating so much bigger revenue and views. For the winner of Wilder vs Fury it may end up working well they turned down the offers financially speaking as with the emergence of Saudi now they've made a huge offer for AJ to fight the winner, gigantic. Surely even Wilder can't duck that, it's just a shame to keep delaying it because there's a chance things happen where it doesn't ever happen. For example if Usyk beats AJ and Fury beats Wilder, which are both possible, the fight may never happen and all that money gone. Also for the fans to see the fights, I think all the top contenders should fight the top contenders, too much bullshyt in the game. Everyone should fight even if they lose, cause boxing is about styles, there's no guarantees. Anybody who is paying to AJ and also his history knows he badly wants to fight both Wilder and Fury, and everyone else. Even if he loses he wants to fight them, that's what makes him have a championship mentality cause he's not ducking and willing to fight both of them. His record is tremendous for the amount of fights he's had and he's put in major offers to fight Wilder, Fury and Ortiz, those 3 all turned it down. It's really impossible to objectively deny AJ wants to fight them, they made serious legit offers to them, especially Wilder, he got offer after offer after offers and has turned them ALL down. So then say AJ is the 1 who don't want it is insane lol. He just doesn't want to be treated unfairly and ripped off, which he would be stupid if he bowed to their demands completely, like on commercial aspects he should get 70-30, the other 2 aren't in his league. It won't be that though, they've offered 60/40 previously and think it will end up being that, a massive flat fee or 65/45 or 50/50 or even some way where the winner gets the higher bit. With as much money being available now it really should happen, but 1 of them is gonna get their stock dropping probably after the next Fury vs Wilder fight. Wilder could have had a different path completely he could have pocketed the 120 mil already and THEN done a MASSIVE fight with Fury for undisputed, maybe even in a place like Saudi for mega money. Cause if you keep winning the price always goes up anyway. There's people to fight now in the division. Wilder vs Whyte would make some nice money, Usyk, there's a lot of fights that have interest, we should see them all. Whoever ends up the best of the generation is gonna have to fight lots of the other top contenders.
Get a room and blog for AJ. But he turned down 120 but now your master says the fight is worth 200 million. How dumb would it have been to take a 4 fight contract for 120 over 1 fight at 60-40 for 80 million. And make close to 50 for 3 fights on your own.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a room and blog for AJ. But he turned down 120 but now your master says the fight is worth 200 million. How dumb would it have been to take a 4 fight contract for 120 over 1 fight at 60-40 for 80 million. And make close to 50 for 3 fights on your own.

You dikkriders REALLY don't understand objectivity at all, because you ride Wilder's nuts so hard. Take a break. Everything I said was facts, and that's why a lot of you get emotional about it because you're delusional emotional fan boys. The difference is I'll willingingly criticize AJ when and if deserved, I have regularly but Wilder's load must have made your eyes stick together too much cause you can't see it. I've said AJ was poor in the first fight vs Ruiz and I even said he was poor vs Povetkin in terms of boxing, his power got him out of the latter fight because Povetkin was hitting him with some big shots, think he even made him bleed at 1 point and possibly broke his nose. I even said in that very post that it's possible that Usyk beats him. That's the difference, I can be objective and base things of what actually happens not some deluded warped grown man acting like a fan girl with wet panties shyt.

Wilder turned down 120 mil, and stop lying about the deal because it's pointless, everybody knows what it was that was following but you CONTINUE to lie. It was a 3 fight deal, 20 mil for Breazeale, 100 mil for the 2 AJ fights. So saying it's a 4 fight contract is pure fantasy, and infact the Breazeale fight didn't even have to be included, that was optional, so it could have been 2 fights, but they were doing him a favour offering him more than he deserved to fight Breazeale.

Wilder could have beat AJ, had 120 mil then fought Fury for undisputed for huge money. That would have been an even bigger fight, and there's some predicting it will do 2 million buys, it would do better if it was undisputed too for sure and Wilder would have made himself a bigger star. By turning it down it's like Wilder is cashing out cause he's not confident in himself, or scared, which as we know from other information looks likely. So he wants as much money possible before taking the first real risk in his career and fighting somebody who can punch.

So the fight could have been happened if Wilder took it and his own star could have risen, so he'd end up making big money anyway, if he knocked AJ out a while ago, which again is possible, but he was too shook to take the risk, just like he's been his whole career. And there's no guarantee the fight happens now, what if Fury beats him? That means the money is gone and AJ fights Fury instead, and his value decreases significantly, he should already have a loss on his record. It's not a guarantee Wilder beats Fury, and it's also not a guarantee AJ beats Usyk, so the fight may not even ever happen, because Wilder kept refusing it, it's like he's hoping something happens so he doesn't have to fight AJ. Are you saying it's impossible Usyk will beat AJ? Because if Wilder and Fury fight twice and Wilder wins AJ will probably have to fight Usyk after Pulev, if Usyk wins the money gets way less. The fight should have already happened and the winner should be moving on to exciting challengers and money, but Wilder wouldn't fight him, happy to fight mentally ill and physically unfit people and old men with blood pressure issues though.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Breadman did a mailbag and Jrock name nowhere to be seen in the mailbag. Some write said sorry about Jrock and bread didn’t even acknowledge it.

But when somebody else get upset he gne field all them questions and shyt. I been knew he was a hypocrite but damn the biggest upset of the last week and he don’t mention it :heh:

I still respect his boxing mind but just like people said in here many of times, him and jrock ain’t as humble as they come off.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You dikkriders REALLY don't understand objectivity at all, because you ride Wilder's nuts so hard. Take a break. Everything I said was facts, and that's why a lot of you get emotional about it because you're delusional emotional fan boys. The difference is I'll willingingly criticize AJ when and if deserved, I have regularly but Wilder's load must have made your eyes stick together too much cause you can't see it. I've said AJ was poor in the first fight vs Ruiz and I even said he was poor vs Povetkin in terms of boxing, his power got him out of the latter fight because Povetkin was hitting him with some big shots, think he even made him bleed at 1 point and possibly broke his nose. I even said in that very post that it's possible that Usyk beats him. That's the difference, I can be objective and base things of what actually happens not some deluded warped grown man acting like a fan girl with wet panties shyt.

Wilder turned down 120 mil, and stop lying about the deal because it's pointless, everybody knows what it was that was following but you CONTINUE to lie. It was a 3 fight deal, 20 mil for Breazeale, 100 mil for the 2 AJ fights. So saying it's a 4 fight contract is pure fantasy, and infact the Breazeale fight didn't even have to be included, that was optional, so it could have been 2 fights, but they were doing him a favour offering him more than he deserved to fight Breazeale.

Wilder could have beat AJ, had 120 mil then fought Fury for undisputed for huge money. That would have been an even bigger fight, and there's some predicting it will do 2 million buys, it would do better if it was undisputed too for sure and Wilder would have made himself a bigger star. By turning it down it's like Wilder is cashing out cause he's not confident in himself, or scared, which as we know from other information looks likely. So he wants as much money possible before taking the first real risk in his career and fighting somebody who can punch.

So the fight could have been happened if Wilder took it and his own star could have risen, so he'd end up making big money anyway, if he knocked AJ out a while ago, which again is possible, but he was too shook to take the risk, just like he's been his whole career. And there's no guarantee the fight happens now, what if Fury beats him? That means the money is gone and AJ fights Fury instead, and his value decreases significantly, he should already have a loss on his record. It's not a guarantee Wilder beats Fury, and it's also not a guarantee AJ beats Usyk, so the fight may not even ever happen, because Wilder kept refusing it, it's like he's hoping something happens so he doesn't have to fight AJ. Are you saying it's impossible Usyk will beat AJ? Because if Wilder and Fury fight twice and Wilder wins AJ will probably have to fight Usyk after Pulev, if Usyk wins the money gets way less. The fight should have already happened and the winner should be moving on to exciting challengers and money, but Wilder wouldn't fight him, happy to fight mentally ill and physically unfit people and old men with blood pressure issues though.
Is that the contract that Joshua wasn't even on?
And wasn't Joshua not even signed to DAZN?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

You never criticize AJ stop

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

tenor.gif