Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just watched GGG vs Derevyanchenko the whole way through....GGG showed heart and dug deep when he got tired but it seemed like the kid connected better and definitely outworked him...had him backing up and covering up protecting the body.
Triple G lost that one. Good fight though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hearn Expects To Finalize Joshua-Pulev in Coming Weeks
By Boxing Clever

Published On Thu Jan 23, 2020, 08:23 PM EST

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is expecting to finalize a deal for a mandatory fight with Kubrat Pulev.

Pulev is the mandatory challenger under the IBF, while there is also a mandatory due to Oleksandr Usyk under the WBO.

There was some confusion over which mandatory was due first - and it has been determined that Pulev will be up first.

"Kubrat Pulev is the frontrunner," said Hearn to Sky Sports. "I think we've established that the IBF mandatory was called before the WBO mandatory. Pulev is the fight for me, and more importantly for the boss, AJ, he wants it here."

joshua-pulev_4.jpg

The first is practically a lock to take place on UK soil.

In 2019, Joshua fought in New York City in June and then held his second bout of the year in Saudi Arabia in December.

"He's boxed now in Saudi Arabia for his last fight, he's boxed in New York before that. For me, it's time to come home. The bad news is that Kubrat Pulev wants as much money as possible for this fight and he realises there's more money in Istanbul, or Saudi Arabia, or the Congo, or Nigeria, but AJ is going to call the shots," Hearn said.

"He may end up having to let the Pulev fight go, if he won't fight in the places that we'd like him to fight and that is in the UK. We're looking at dates at the end of May to the beginning of June for the Pulev fight. Everywhere is in play. Emirates Stadium, Tottenham Hotspur, The Olympic Stadium, we've also reached out to Twickenham as well.

"The Principality Stadium has got some dates for us, so in an ideal world, AJ's next fight will be Kubrat Pulev in London, but this is a far from an ideal world, particularly in the boxing game."

gotdamn pulev being the mandatory :scusthov:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This can’t go bad lmao

The focus should be on getting in shape. A guy like Ruiz goes through trainers.

This is what is required for me to take Andy serious:

Trainer - Anne Wolfe
Secondary Trainer - Freddie Roach
Conditioners - Anne Wolfe & Alex Ariza
Cook/nutrition - Chris Algeria
Special Advisor - Victor Conte
Sports Psychologist - Mike Tyson
Motivational Speaker - Floyd Mayweather
Armed Security to protect the refrigerator, credit cards, debit cards, etc from Ruiz

bring in top tier sparring from the PBC Haymon power plant :banderas:
training location in big bear

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The focus should be on getting in shape. A guy like Ruiz goes through trainers.

This is what is required for me to take Andy serious:

Trainer - Anne Wolfe
Secondary Trainer - Freddie Roach
Conditioners - Anne Wolfe & Alex Ariza
Cook/nutrition - Chris Algeria
Special Advisor - Victor Conte
Sports Psychologist - Mike Tyson
Motivational Speaker - Floyd Mayweather
Armed Security to protect the refrigerator, credit cards, debit cards, etc from Ruiz

bring in top tier sparring from the PBC Haymon power plant :banderas:
training location in big bear

:heh: you are fukking hilarious bruh