Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Oldie but goodie
Luis Ortiz Accepts Dillian Whyte's Offer To Fight on 12/22 in UK
“After much thought and consideration I accept your challenge. If you won’t come down to USA then I’ll step off the Wilder-Fury card and fly over to the UK and fight you in your own backyard,” Ortiz told BoxingScene.com in an interview translated from Spanish.

“Done deal. Enough talking that rubbish you speak. Send over the contract and I’m there. Now you’ve got yourself a real problem son. So now what are you gonna do?”

Ortiz’s manager Jay Jimenez prefers that his fighter fights in the United States but ultimately gave his client the go ahead and will back him since he is so adamant about facing Whyte next.

“I don’t want the fight. I told Luis no because we already offered him the fight here for the December 1st card and Whyte refused and when the WBC gave him a mandatory against us he also refused so why go on his terms and fly to the UK? That makes no sense. There is only so much I could do. As a manager my job is to give the best advice and be there for my team but he’s a grown man and the truth is the fighter is the boss so at the end they always have the last word. So I guess we will be in UK soon,” explained Jimenez.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

rau'shee is going from potentially facing emmanuel rodriguez in a fight that could really rejuvenate his career and interesting on paper to facing a stone cold jobber :hhh:

meanwhile truax is facing somebody that could possibly KO him

plant vs his mandatory - well at least its a mandatory so i cant say too much negative shyt about it..if he was facing angulo :camby:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
rau'shee is from potentially facing emmanuel rodriguez in a fight that could really rejuvenate his career and interesting on paper to facing a stone cold jobber :hhh:

meanwhile truax is facing somebody that could possibly KO him

plant vs his mandatory - well at least its a mandatory so i cant say too much negative shyt about it..if he was facing angulo :camby:
Never heard of his Mando.. wonder if we’re gonna get Plant vs Benavidez unification in 2020.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

sheesh derevyanchenko gets all the chances in the world but he did give the triple gawd a helluva fight...with that being said he needs a soft touch before going after another champ

I'm trying to chill out on going to fights in 2020.. but Charlo Derevy would be one I'd love to go see for sure.