Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasn't been this many hard hitters in the division in ages which is hilarious since heavyweights should naturally be heavy hitters :mjlol:

Yeah, the amount of heavyhitters now makes the division very intriguing, Hrgovic people say hits hard, a lot of people are tipping him to be a force in the division. Still think he has room for improvement though, too easy to hit at times, he's good though, would like to see his levels stepped up now though, Bakole would be a good start. Dubois vs Hrgovic would be fantastic but not sure either side would make that yet.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah, the amount of heavyhitters now makes the division very intriguing, Hrgovic people say hits hard, a lot of people are tipping him to be a force in the division. Still think he has room for improvement though, too easy to hit at times, he's good though, would like to see his levels stepped up now though, Bakole would be a good start. Dubois vs Hrgovic would be fantastic but not sure either side would make that yet.
One reason they say that is his chin which I have to see get tested at pros but in amateurs I've seen dude take some nasty shots and keep coming

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo may as well fight Callum Smith, can't say he's not a legit champ considering what he's done even though the Ryder fight was close.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Exhausted? :heh:...nah
He got tired but he took most of a round and would come back blazing to end that round with post shot hooks and wild rights...got Trinidad off his feet. Watched the fights with Vernon Forrest too...he was relentless and he has a fukking chin on him. Damn. Took hard shots in all 3 fights..the body shots by Trinidad finally dropped him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I just wanna see how gassiev carries that power into HW. I'm not really all that wow'd by the "superheavyweight" thing other than their reach :francis: