Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Any of ya'll think Joshua will fight Fury first then Wilder? especially now that Fury's stock has gone up in the aftermath of the Wilder fight. Can't imagine Fury turning it down either. Not sure what Wilder does in the mean time though, What's a solid match up for him besides Fury rematch and Joshua?.
Fury dont care about Joshua...lol. You paying attention? They want that fukking rematch so Joshua can scramble and keep fighting nobodies. They got all the attention now..they not giving that up.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I really want to know how people score fights not in a negative but in an informative way, and does defense count outside Floyd and sweet pea like is it just only defensive fighters. Maybe I consider defense higher than others but I feel some people don’t count it at all. What’s y’all scoring criteria or do y’all score similar to amateurs where it’s just who landed the most clean punches in a round

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Someone needs to show Wilder N his Stans Swift vs Khan...so they can really see a ref buy a slept nikka time :stopitslime:
Wilder and his crew should be the last ones spewing this mess, Wilder actually got a clear time out in his last match with Ortiz......

The ref did a great job as Fury took a soul detaching shot in the 12th round and appeared out cold for 7 seconds......He gave the champ a chance to stand to his feet and fight to the bell....And before he let Fury start back fighting, he made sure Fury had his bearings and legs as more shot like that couldve killed the man, but Fury was coherent and game......:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Wilder: You Must Take Title From Champ; Fury Didn't Do That

Wilder: You Must Take Title From Champ; Fury Didn't Do That

Wilder: "I won"

Also Wilder
"Fury was at his best I wasn't"
"I broke my right hand before the Fury camp"
"Proof that Fury didn't make the 10 count"
"You must take title from the champ, Fury didn't do that"

:mjlol:

Sounds real confident in his win

Really starting to resemble Kovalev :ohhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Man Wilder just needed to slow down a little and split Fury's guard with a right down the middle. The left hook he threw before he started windmilling looked like Fury was nearly done.
More of a wow wasnt expecting that shot in the 12th round punch when we both this tired type shyt.......I didnt see that punch as one of Wilder's normal God send ko's....Kind of a shot Fury leaned into:manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of ya'll think Joshua will fight Fury first then Wilder? especially now that Fury's stock has gone up in the aftermath of the Wilder fight. Can't imagine Fury turning it down either. Not sure what Wilder does in the mean time though, What's a solid match up for him besides Fury rematch and Joshua?.

Probably

Depends on what his team views as the easier fight.

I do think all three guys are capable of beating the other at this moment in time. I still need to watch the Wilder/Fury fight though, as my opinion could change.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
More of a wow wasnt expecting that shot in the 12th round punch when we both this tired type shyt.......I didnt see that punch as one of Wilder's normal God send ko's....Kind of a shot Fury leaned into:manny:
He did that to a guy outweighing him 50 lbs last Sat. Nuff said.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like I said earlier this year....Floyd, prime Roy, Shane Mosley, Hopkins, Spence, Ward..they would of still reigned supreme. Canelo though? Nah..lol.