Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
never thought id see tony bellew steal a right hand.

4peYTAD.gif

but that is how you steal a right hand. usyk stands straight up like a stick. should have did it more.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Rob Brant has opted to sign a long term deal with Top Rank/ESPN over DAZN/Matchroom. Eddie can't get anyone and his budget is still untouched...he's really going to have go all out for GGG and build from the ground up with the prospects he's signed

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Rob Brant has opted to sign a long term deal with Top Rank/ESPN over DAZN/Matchroom. Eddie can't get anyone and his budget is still untouched...he's really going to have go all out for GGG and build from the ground up with the prospects he's signed

Hearn has Jacobs and Andrade in 160, Arum has Murata and Brant, I'd say Hearn is in the better position. Especially that Canelo is on DAZN too.

Hearn signed better names under DAZN than Arum under ESPN imo... (not counting the fighters Arum had before). Seems like Arum only getting these dudes for one fight deals.

If anyone has to worry about tracking behind the others it's ESPN/TR imo not DAZN/Hearn

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
There was no controversy at all around the rematch, stop it

Pryor was just the better 140er
After that corner shyt, there would forever be a **** attached to future Pryor fights.......Most fighters cheat in camp, Pryor cheated in the ring with no fukks, you think he wouldnt try to get a edge fight two or subsequent fights in the gym or in the ring?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

francisco fonseca..thats the cat tank was struggling with on the may-mcg undercard lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
that left hand he got hit with, when he got hit with it, looked like he didnt have any energy, no reflexes, nothing. just took it. worst way to get hit.

Yup, his body reacted like it was completely spent physically and the look on his face seemed like he was exhausted mentally too.

I'm surprised he even got up.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Why I see some people referring to Usyk's KO punch was as an overhand?
It's like people would not acknowledge the existence of rear hand hook sometimes.
It was a perfectly executed rear hand hook, not an overhand.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Why I see some people referring to Usyk's KO punch was as an overhand?
It's like people would not acknowledge the existence of rear hand hook sometimes.
It was a perfectly executed rear hand hook, not an overhand.
Yeah it was either a hook or some call it a looping left hand since they say it’s hard to throw a rear hand hook. But it was so crisp either looping or hook works for me.