Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my snap I have a "for you" section where they show related snap feeds.

Sometimes the UFC one is randomly shown..so I tapped it.. guess they have open workouts going on right now...but man, the level of striking is trash! They had the nerve to hash tag "hand speed!" on one of them.

UFC being so popular has really watered down what the general public gets to see..imagine if they saw Haney on the pads?

I pray PBC on FOX can bring boxing back to the masses...the world needs to see this generation of boxers.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
In my snap I have a "for you" section where they show related snap feeds.

Sometimes the UFC one is randomly shown..so I tapped it.. guess they have open workouts going on right now...but man, the level of striking is trash! They had the nerve to hash tag "hand speed!" on one of them.

UFC being so popular has really watered down what the general public gets to see..imagine if they saw Haney on the pads?

I pray PBC on FOX can bring boxing back to the masses...the world needs to see this generation of boxers.

i was hoping that id seen the last of robert guerrero on pbc broadcasts...fighting or talking...that didnt happen lol

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ghost gets brutally ko by figgy...retires... Comes back N has a fight scheduled all before figgy ever gets back in the ring :dead:
As far as Im concerned Haymon is hiding the boy.....Figgy could be serious problems for a Porter, Thurman and even Swift(since he dont move his hands no more).....The boy has beaten Spence in the past as well.....

His weight/legal problems cant be that bad.......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i was hoping that id seen the last of robert guerrero on pbc broadcasts...fighting or talking...that didnt happen lol
Im all for never duck fighters; getting one more bag to feed their families.......Just hope I dont see him get his ass kicked like Figgy did, good guy good story, but no brutality with him:to:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As far as Im concerned Haymon is hiding the boy.....Figgy could be serious problems for a Porter, Thurman and even Swift(since he dont move his hands no more).....The boy has beaten Spence in the past as well.....

His weight/legal problems cant be that bad.......

i remember saying on here after that war he had with arakawa, that he prolly finished his hands...im starting to think that fight was too much for him..period..it didnt ruin him but it made him very..well what he is today lol

figueroa is a unicorn..a volume puncher who can really punch..but dude loves the candy...literal candy..not nose lol...hes bad with the discipline as broner and gets in almost as much trouble

had that fight with broner came off..i fully believe he would have given broner a beating and a half

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
whoooo at this press release BS about cletus seldin :dead:...i hope he loses his comeback fight on the hooker-saucedo card

Cletus Seldin Finally Set To Return, On Hooker-Saucedo Card

Star Boxing's CLETUS "THE HEBREW HAMMER" SELDIN (Long Island, NY 21-1 17KOs) will be making his much anticipated return to the ring on November 16th against NELSON LARA (Nicaragua 17-10 9KOs) live on ESPN+ at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. New York's hard-hitting warrior has his sights set on bringing his East Coast power out West to give the people of Oklahoma an unforgettable night of action.

"The Hebrew Hammer" has garnered a significant reputation in the boxing world for his devastating knockout power. With a knockout percentage of 74%, very few have been able to go toe-to-toe with Seldin and withstand his strength. Seldin's violent punching power was evident in his fight against Mexican heavy-hitter, Roberto Ortiz on November 11th of last year at the Nassau Coliseum.

Televised on HBO, the New York native put on a performance for the ages, relentlessly landing heavy shots that put Ortiz on the canvas multiple times. Seldin would go on to secure the win in the third round after the fight was stopped by the referee, giving him the TKO victory.

The impressive performance was the first of back to back HBO fights that saw Cletus Seldin become one of only three fighters in boxing history to appear on the network in consecutive months. That accomplishment has Seldin forever joining only hall of fame world champions Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. with such distinction. Seldin didn't fare so well in the second HBO fight, losing a decision to Yves Ulysse Jr, and as result of an elbow injury suffered in that fight, had to have Tommy John surgery which has led to his 10 month layoff.

The Hebrew Hammer's passion for the sweet science has seen him fight through the surgery an rehabilitation and the Hammer promises that he will be in the best shape of his career. Seldin is hungry to get back to the top world ranking he once held.

Seldin will have to do it against Nicaraguan veteran, Nelson Lara. As boxing fans know, Lara is never an easy fight. He is a crafty veteran with a bag of tricks that makes it difficult for fighters to land flush shots. The Nicaraguan-born fighter promises he will do whatever he can to make it a tough night for Seldin and has stated Seldin "picked the wrong guy to make a comeback against".

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It seems like Guerrero and Cotto are your two most hated fighters. Who else is on this list of yours?

those 2 my most hated? nah but cotto is on my shytlist for the diva shyt he pulled when he was middleweight champion...chickens came home to roost :mjgrin:; ghost i was sick and tired of ppl propping him up as a top welter (we gotta thank berto for that) when he clearly wasnt..something i said over and over lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those 2 my most hated? nah but cotto is on my shytlist for the diva shyt he pulled when he was middleweight champion...chickens came home to roost :mjgrin:; ghost i was sick and tired of ppl propping him up as a top welter (we gotta thank berto for that) when he clearly wasnt..something i said over and over lol

Most hated may be extreme, but I see the shots over the years.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If he was a "natural" 147lber he would be fighting there. Dude is getting smoked man, I love Mikey but he couldn't stop Lipinets from coming forward for 12 rounds, Spence is gonna hurt him or Garcia fam will pull the plug at the first sign of trouble. A very good big man will beat a very good little man 10 times outta 10, that will be the case here.
Guess we’ll see :yeshrug: Spence is very good but he’s not a great boxer. Hell probably beat Mikey, but he’s not more skilled, just bigger.