Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What do you mean by that?
Let me preface by saying I’m a huge Mikey fan. If you’ve heard me talk about this fight I was 0% Mikey at first. My guess is that’s hes been in the gym for this fight since August. If he can fight at 140 and look natural. He could at the very least put on a few (5 let’s say) lbs of natural muscle that shouldn’t really slow him down. If Mikey is able to get close to a natural 147, the chances he wins goes up a lot. Also he’s going to work with Conte :yeshrug: I put Mikey’s chances at 35% now. On top of that we’re looking at 14 months since Spence’s last legit fight. If the UC is lit I may go to this.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This ether :wow: @krackdagawd @RGR_Newzz

Said G G G would look for the backdoor or the sidedoor every time :deadrose:

I was in the midst of a lawsuit stopped video there:stopitslime:

Canelo the king now although I felt he lost at least 18 rounds to GGG:mjgrin:

SN:GGG i respect, but his career has **** as the last 3 years his gloves havent been looking funny in the light:patrice:

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me preface by saying I’m a huge Mikey fan. If you’ve heard me talk about this fight I was 0% Mikey at first. My guess is that’s hes been in the gym for this fight since August. If he can fight at 140 and look natural. He could at the very least put on a few (5 let’s say) lbs of natural muscle that shouldn’t really slow him down. If Mikey is able to get close to a natural 147, the chances he wins goes up a lot. Also he’s going to work with Conte :yeshrug: I put Mikey’s chances at 35% now. On top of that we’re looking at 14 months since Spence’s last legit fight. If the UC is lit I may go to this.
If he was a "natural" 147lber he would be fighting there. Dude is getting smoked man, I love Mikey but he couldn't stop Lipinets from coming forward for 12 rounds, Spence is gonna hurt him or Garcia fam will pull the plug at the first sign of trouble. A very good big man will beat a very good little man 10 times outta 10, that will be the case here.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He sees guys like a washed Berto making millions in still in title contention and think why not one or two more years:manny:
berto has been pathetic for a long time...but hes at least managed to pull a couple of come from behind ko's outta his ass..guerrero hasnt stopped anybody in like 9 years and has been battered by actual jobbers

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
berto has been pathetic for a long time...but hes at least managed to pull a couple of come from behind ko's outta his ass..guerrero hasnt stopped anybody in like 9 years and has been battered by actual jobbers
Guerrero kicking Berto ass like ten years ago is the message I was trying to convey:mjlol: