The official Black men are actually heroes thread. Examples of heroism inside.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Between the 1870’s and 1880’s, as many as 25 percent of the 35,000 cowboys in the Old West were black.
https://theblackdetour.com/3-black-cowboys-from-the-wild-west/
Capture-14-536x445.jpg

Supper

All Star
Daps
I'm not updating that one because it's on some borderline divisive with the "black men don't do" rhetoric and the comparisons. But I will continue to update this thread as time permits because it's straightforward and promotes a better narrative. Black Community and heroism. Nothing less, nothing more.

Lotta shyt was coming across our way from the shea butter brigade at that time, so yeah I was irritated when I made that, hence the tone of the original post.

This when that "white men of the bc" shyt was still fresh.

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Between the 1870’s and 1880’s, as many as 25 percent of the 35,000 cowboys in the Old West were black.
https://theblackdetour.com/3-black-cowboys-from-the-wild-west/
Capture-14-536x445.jpg

Was finna dip, but y'all know I can't ignore this one. lol :myman:

Here go a real life "Taken" story of a black cowboy in West TX who went to track down his wife and daughters who'd been kidnapped after his son had been killed(probably defending them) in indian country to rescue them by himself, and became a legend on the frontier for it.

johnson-britton-marker.jpg

JOHNSON, BRITTON | The Handbook of Texas Online| Texas State Historical Association (TSHA)

And he was a slave at the time, people.

He was later killed by that same tribe in another raid in retaliation.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Black women like to self-promote and hype themselves up, but in reality there are far more black men who literally put their lives and freedom on the line for black women and girls than the other way around. But, somehow the narrative gets spun in their favor that black women are "on the front lines" for black men and black men never show up to defend black women.

Family of Detroit man killed by intruder during home invasion wants justice

Erude Sanchez speaks out after being saved by Stephen Hewett-Brown | Daily Mail Online

Black karate dojo instructor saves woman from being kidnapped

Streets Is Watching

Florida's 'stand your ground' case: Push doesn't justify shooting, slain man's dad says - CNN

Video Shows White Supremacist Attacked At Vigil That Was Mourning Nia Wilson’s Killing

Video: Gunmen ambush and kill man after he defended waitress in club | Daily Mail Online

Kroger shooting: Dominiic Rozier shot back to protect wife

Fountain City shooting: Knox man fatally shot while helping domestic assault victim

17 yo old black boy punched by cop after jumping in front of him to protect his mother.

Black man bricks asian nail shop after disrespecting and assaulting black women.

51366385_10161645912435311_7430012801801781248_n.jpg

Fountain City shooting: Knox man fatally shot while helping domestic assault victim

Black man with fractured hip climbs down 19 story building to save immobile mom from fire.
Man speaks out after climbing 19-story building during fire looking for his mother

Black man shield girlfriend from gunfire during Dayton mass shooting.
Terrifying video shows a man jumping on top of his girlfriend to shield her during Dayton shooting | Daily Mail Online