The official Black men are actually heroes thread. Examples of heroism inside.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wish i knew this was even possible when i was a kid. Nobody told us you could work on college courses while in highschool. We were only offered an single advanced algebra class that would count for a couple college credits during highschool.
Right - and think of how many kids this could apply to that don't know and are never told. Those courses are "free", I think at most they have to pay a nominal registration fee. what I tell the kids now is that they have to look for it, the same type of time they put into social media, balance that out with what they can do for supplementing their own education - bc the "guidance counselors" and teachers mainly do the minimum to meet their own job requirements. The parents may not know bc they may not have any college themselves or used other career options. It's not coincidental how there are all these distraction websites out there for them, but it's hard to find educational websites specifically for black kids in terms of compiled list of educational opportunities, scholarships, certifications, school options to help them focus or give them motivation.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Somebody cutting onions in here :mjcry:
Pass me an onion.. I’ll help
black-girl-crying-gif-8.gif