The official Black men are actually heroes thread. Examples of heroism inside.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Wild self @Black Steph Curry @Benjamin Sisko

Notice whose not in this thread. Then remember what their gambit is.
:hhh:Been peeped their aim and game. They never are in threads like this. But you can't go a thread that disparages. Speaking of which..
:ohhh:@SJUGRAD13 . I don't ever see your white colicuck cac queen @biscuitsnbangers or other segments of so-called black men/women who are about empowerment in here on threads like this. But I'll let you and those who think like you continue to tell it, I bet if it was negative engagement or dysfunctional involving bla.. nvm or being divisive with .. nvm. The same rationale as to why threads on the white worship shyt get 20+ pages. So quick to point out what each other doesn't do in our race, with the lies and exaggeration. What's known doesn't need to be told. I will continue to build with the like minded and put my own race ahead of everything. No one can tell me different.
:stopitslime::unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got tired of updating this.

If anyone else wants to take over for the ppl, feel free.
I'm not updating that one because it's on some borderline divisive with the "black men don't do" rhetoric and the comparisons. But I will continue to update this thread as time permits because it's straightforward and promotes a better narrative. Black Community and heroism. Nothing less, nothing more.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't know how i didn't see this thread before. but :salute: to everyone who has contributed
Because there's no fukkery, drama, gossip, dysfunction agenda, conflict or white worship b.s.
The same people that promote or speak on all of the above ^^^ are no where to be found.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not to the bitter ones to the uniformed.
And the bitter ones have the loudest mouths and the biggest platform. It needs to be countered. But people like @Awezi (how fukking dare he post in this thread and others people sholdn't post here as well) thinks this is ok and it shouldn't be combated.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And the bitter ones have the loudest mouths and the biggest platform. It needs to be countered. But people like @Awezi (how fukking dare he post in this thread and others people sholdn't post here as well) thinks this is ok and it shouldn't be combated.
I'm not here to cause dysfunction family. Just to shed some light on truth and reinforce positive rhetoric and self image.

I understand your concern. But let the hypocrites be. Better they learn and grow than continue to spread lies.