The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Well in Gus defense, he did kinda implied he got lucky, because he didn't even know Lalo was going to be there. And agreed with Mike none of it was okay. Gus didn't have a master plan. He left the gun down there earlier just in case he would be attacked there. Gus even sorta was surprised he got Lalo initially. He just got lucky all because of his habit of being precautious.
Actually you’re right cause even after he shot him you could see the surprise on his face. Great acting by Giancarlo.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved this episode. I got partially right on that Saul TECHNICALLY never knows whether Lalo is alive or dead all because Mike never outright confirmed it. This all fits well with Breaking Bad and him still saying it was Nacho responsible to which Saul to that day never knew Nacho to be dead either.

We're heading to the end game now!

Yup but not only that after all, Jimmy's been lied to about Lalo's death before, and by someone who he really trusted(though it was by omission)

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
That’s disrespectful as all hell. Lalo, one man, had Gus’s entire operation against the ropes and had Gus himself dead to rights, but fell victim to the classic too much talking trope. :francis:

They were both playing chess; Gus just won. :wow:
Sort of like Gus when he could've killed Hector. All that talking came back to him...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching, what a way to return :whew:

I'm gonna be :francis: if Rhea Seehorn doesn't get that Emmy nomination tomorrow. A shame she hasn't been nominated once since Better Call Saul started.

Show continues to be a master at tension, even if you have an idea how things will play out, like with Lalo leading Gus into the lab.

Mike continues to be one of the best no-nonsense characters on TV.

Can't wait to see how the remaining 5 episodes play out.