The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Jimmy trying to help Kim by suggesting she go do the job, or was he throwing her under the bus? At first I assumed it was the latter, but Kim mentioned to Gus that Jimmy was trying to protect her by getting her out of the house.

Anyone else tripped up on that?

It's very ambiguous, I think in his mind, one of three things was going to happen:

1. Kim can escape and be safe and have protection since she has a gun with her.
2. Kim is going to proceed in killing whoever is at the door in hopes Lalo would let both of them go.
3. Jimmy went full SAUL GOODMAN and said fucck Kim, better her than me in this situation.

I think knowing Kim, she understood how Jimmy thinks to the point that she knows he was throwing her under without hesitation.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It's very ambiguous, I think in his mind, one of three things was going to happen:

2. Kim is going to proceed in killing whoever is at the door in hopes Lalo would let both of them go.
3. Jimmy went full SAUL GOODMAN and said fucck Kim, better her than me in this situation.

I think knowing Kim, she understood how Jimmy thinks to the point that she knows he was throwing her under without hesitation.
Pretty sure he was trying to get her away from Lalo's crazy ass who had just blew Howard's brains out 5 minutes prior

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Kinda bullshyt the way Gus saved himself. That’s his master plan? Hope to run around in darkness. Plus when has Lalo missed in the series?

Guess it had to go that way, but man Lalo really outsmarted all of them till Gus got lucky at the end.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
about to watch felina
Kinda bullshyt the way Gus saved himself. That’s his master plan? Hope to run around in darkness. Plus when has Lalo missed in the series?

Guess it had to go that way, but man Lalo really outsmarted all of them till Gus got lucky at the end.
he was holding a camera which probably hurt his aim

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great episode, that was worth the wait :wow:

Jimmy trying to save Kim might be his last selfless act on this show. But now they feel remorse over Howard? Too little, too late.
Kim got some serious soul searching to do. Going from a well respected lawyer to driving to kill a drug lord on the orders of another. How the mighty have fallen. Not only driving there, but actually pulling out the gun when the door opened :wow:

Mike and his cleanup free make Howard's death look like a coke binge suicide. I wonder if his wife will even care enough to question it. Both him and Lalo being buried in the lab was creepy; seems unfair that Howard's final indignity is sharing his final resting place with his killer :wow:
Also, that's how that fukking Spanish fly got in there in BB :wow:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved this episode. I got partially right on that Saul TECHNICALLY never knows whether Lalo is alive or dead all because Mike never outright confirmed it. This all fits well with Breaking Bad and him still saying it was Nacho responsible to which Saul to that day never knew Nacho to be dead either.

We're heading to the end game now!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already paid for the full season…I’m not fukking with AMC+ after my experience…I just wanted to know how long it takes for current eps to hit prime…I’ll just have to wait and see

*edit*

just checked reddit and it should drop on prime some time overnight but AMC/AMC+ gets first crack at it live/as it airs

ep is up for me now…so the new eps drop around midnight after it airs…lemme take a shower then settle down and watch this shyt :yes:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

He was 100% trying to get her out of the house and away from Lalo and that's what she took it as when giving Mike the story.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well in Gus defense, he did kinda implied he got lucky, because he didn't even know Lalo was going to be there. And agreed with Mike none of it was okay. Gus didn't have a master plan. He left the gun down there earlier just in case he would be attacked there. Gus even sorta was surprised he got Lalo initially. He just got lucky all because of his habit of being precautious.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was 100% trying to get her out of the house and away from Lalo and that's what she took it as when giving Mike the story.

That's what she told MIKE, but the way she looked at Jimmy when he said for her to go instead of him, and her face near the end of the episode..... she KNOWS part of it was SAUL inside talking. This may lead to their breakup.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was getting her out of there because it was more safe in his mind... I think he was assuming she would run...

but she a ride or die and she was really about to blow fring's face off :wow:

Yup, At first, I was literally said :francis:, "Kim, you're not about that life" out loud when she pulled out the gun so I was wrong like :whoo: