The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Again, I just love how this show tells you exactly where it's going and it's still awesome. Even the episode title of this episode and the previous episode basically tell you exactly what happens in each episode.

I love that they showed us Gus' plan, and we pretty much knew it was going down that way, and yet they still made it as suspenseful as they did.

Elite level craftsmanship by everyone involved. :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Lalo dies but Saul doesnt see it. Remember, he was told Lalo was killed but then he came back in episode 7. so when Lalo dies for real, Saul prolly doesn’t believe it
during this episode, he said line for line as Lalo was gagging him, "I wasn't me, it was Ignacio". Just like Breaking Bad.

Past me, I think you exactly right. repped.
cover1.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The two bodies that Hank and them found when the SuperLab gets blown up :wow:

Edit: Or are they?? I dunno this shyt crazy

Actually no. I just went back and looked out of curiosity. Season finale, episode before Hank entered lab, Jesse was in there working and one guy was holding him captive. The elevator rings and his partner is there with Walt waiting in the cut, who then shot the two guys and then him and Jesse burned down the lab. So that wasn't Lalo and Howard found.