The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
make or break season for me. I hope this season has some real surprise drama like BB. If not, I'm done.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IMG_1545-e1455282602999.jpg
Here is a clue to who is going to appear this season. One is obvious the other , you know who Saul and Nacho screwed over.
fukk them riddles breh, tell me or catch this neg :birdman:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:philjacksonlol:

This.

:philjacksonlol: @Francis White don't be teasing nikkas, breh... :francis:
Okay. Ken is the guy Walt set his car on fire in season 1. He was the guy with the headset talking reckless and Walt blew his car up.
The tequila is the one Don Elado loved that Gus used to poison him and his whole crew with. Either he appearing or Gus.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Okay. Ken is the guy Walt set his car on fire in season 1. He was the guy with the headset talking reckless and Walt blew his car up.
The tequila is the one Don Elado loved that Gus used to poison him and his whole crew with. Either he appearing or Gus.
I should've ran back BB

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hyped for this :blessed:

It's getting great reviews too :wow:

Where's the sticky?

Monday night is crazy now. X-files, Better Call Saul, American Dad, and Jane the Virgin (don't judge. It's a good show :ufdup:). :blessed:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I watched the series premiere around the time it aired and just finished the remaining 9 the past weekend as it came on Netflix.

I don't think I've hated a character more than his brother... he's just a bland character. The lead girl (although not horrible) isn't captivating enough.

Mike is by far the best character. I don't know how majority of this board feels about this show as the season 1 thread is 200 plus pages, but the show is less than what I expected. For example, in the finale, that damn bingo scene dragged on.

Hopefully it gets better... I want to see homie start dealing with more crooks in his criminal practice, not drafting wills for Betty and Lou Anne.
Mike is only the best to people on the coli because y'all came into this series wanting goonery and couldn't adapt.
Chuck McGOAT and Kim GOATler will have even bigger roles this season :blessed: