The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the series premiere around the time it aired and just finished the remaining 9 the past weekend as it came on Netflix.

I don't think I've hated a character more than his brother... he's just a bland character. The lead girl (although not horrible) isn't captivating enough.

Mike is by far the best character. I don't know how majority of this board feels about this show as the season 1 thread is 200 plus pages, but the show is less than what I expected. For example, in the finale, that damn bingo scene dragged on.

Hopefully it gets better... I want to see homie start dealing with more crooks in his criminal practice, not drafting wills for Betty and Lou Anne.
That bingo scene was long but after we find out he sh!ted on the two kids you understand why it had to be so long

:russ:

Your right about one thing, his brother and that chick are boring azz fuk

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Posted this in the wrong thread before:

New article about season 2. It's darker than last season. The plan is around 5 seasons total. Said the main dilemma in turning Jimmy into Saul is parceling out the story for each season. They're still trying to figure it out but by the end of season 2 he's as close to Saul as he's ever been:

'Better Call Saul' charts 'darker' path to Saul Goodman

Fred.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm really liking this show.
Jonathan Banks and Bob Odenkirk are such great actors.

And Odenkirk's background is comedy. It's kind of surprising how great he is because it seems like most comedy guys have trouble doing serious roles.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, the problem with this show is they are dragging out the Jimmy McGill storyline too long. This review from the Hollywood reporter states the same thing. We want to see Saul Goodman. His brother Chuck is annoying.

The second season of the 'Breaking Bad' spinoff is a solid drama, but still has a big Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman problem that could hinder it going forward.

'Better Call Saul' Season 2: TV Review

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
saul-art1.jpg
Looking at this poster again , you see where they going the story. Jimmy is going up hill trying to be in the light while Mike is causally strolling towards the shadows and dark side. I think Jimmy trying to stay good is going to hurt Mike and force him to fully go bad.