The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps
That was me. I will hold that L if I'm wrong. :manny:

But the Saul shyt doesn't seem likely or possible at this point. Granted I'm not a writer but I can't think of any way Jimmy would go from where he is now, to even a mild version of Saul Goodman. Wear the suits? Yeah....but actually being Saul....nah.

Fred.

If feels too early.

At first I wanted Saul, but this Jimmy storyline is too good, I didn't think they would be able to match Jimmy's storyline in season 1.

The dynamics of the law office in Davis & Main, reminds of the dynamics of the ad office in Mad Men. Adding a second law office was brilliant.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If feels too early.

At first I wanted Saul, but this Jimmy storyline is too good, I didn't think they would be able to matched Jimmy's storyline in season 1.

The dynamics of the law office, reminds of the dynamics of the ad office in Mad Men (and the politics of the lawyers remind me of The Good Wife which is an underrated show).
They'll start the transition to Saul and mix it up with hhm and drag it out. They'll probably do a whole episode of Cinnabon as well

That's the best we can hope for now

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He will be Saul version1a by the the end of this season. He is doing this because Kim will accept him in that form but once he gets mixed up with Mike and start sanctioning murders she will be gone .

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
well at least that explains why you dont really have a interest in the later seasons. i liked 1-2 but 4 is the best season by far in my opinion.

different strokes for different folks

:manny:

but can we agree that season 5 was the worst?
fukk No :what:

Juven

All Star
Daps
im sorry but this show fukking sucks. You can tell amc is trying to milk the breaking bad hype by dragging out everything. This san piper case is gonna take them 4 seasons to conclude. Every episode feels like filler. I was expecting sleazy saul goodman to pop up by now but i can see thats gonna happen in like season 8

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was me. I will hold that L if I'm wrong. :manny:

But the Saul shyt doesn't seem likely or possible at this point. Granted I'm not a writer but I can't think of any way Jimmy would go from where he is now, to even a mild version of Saul Goodman. Wear the suits? Yeah....but actually being Saul....nah.

Fred.
I will be sad when we lose Jimmy . Hes a great character ,:to: after he saved Kim in season 1 and started crying

Soon

Banned
Daps
im sorry but this show fukking sucks. You can tell amc is trying to milk the breaking bad hype by dragging out everything. This san piper case is gonna take them 4 seasons to conclude. Every episode feels like filler. I was expecting sleazy saul goodman to pop up by now but i can see thats gonna happen in like season 8

I love this level of writing, and its only season 2. After Sopranos, The Wire, and Mad Men this show's writing will put it in the #4 spot. At this point the writers are putting on a clinic.

• Dap
Reactions: hex