Fred.

spoiler a refresher for me on this scene

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
spoiler a refresher for me on this scene

Was the first episode of "Breaking Bad" Saul appeared in. Badger got caught with meth and Saul was his lawyer. His idea was to get Badger off by snitching on his suppliers....who was Walt and Jesse.

Walt and Jesse pretended to be goons and kidnapped Saul. Took him out to the desert and pretended like they were gonna kill him. Saul starts talking about "I'm loyal to the cartel" and "Ignacio (Nacho) did it". I guess he thought they were cartel goons.

Fred.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt we'll see Huell or Kuby until towards the end of the series. They could write him in earlier but Huell in particular didn't pop up until Saul thought Mike wanted to kill him, and needed a bodyguard.

As far as Nacho, who knows? But that's the beauty of giving Saul a prequel. You only ever seen Saul on "Breaking Bad" in relation to Walt or Jesse. We don't know what he did in his free time, who he associated with, etc.

Fred.
Exactly and that's why he's perfect for a prequel

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Soon

Banned
Daps

exit Jimmy McGill enter Saul Goodman.

Damn, someone said There's zero chance they turn Jimmy into Saul 5 episodes into season 2. Or episode 6, 7, 8, etc. The HHM/lawyer aspect of the show will be around for the foreseeable future.

So, I didn't think this will happen. I think they are pump faking.

Show is moving nicely, and the level of writing is incredible. They are coming very close to the level of writing in the top 3 shows of all time: Sopranos, The Wire, and Mad Men.

I can see BCS will slide into the #4 spot easily.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, someone said There's zero chance they turn Jimmy into Saul 5 episodes into season 2. Or episode 6, 7, 8, etc. The HHM/lawyer aspect of the show will be around for the foreseeable future.

So, I didn't think this will happen. I think they are pump faking.

Show is moving nicely, and the level of writing is incredible. They are coming very close to the level of writing in the top 3 shows of all time: Sopranos, The Wire, and Mad Men.

I can see BCS will slide into the #4 spot easily.

That was me. I will hold that L if I'm wrong. :manny:

But the Saul shyt doesn't seem likely or possible at this point. Granted I'm not a writer but I can't think of any way Jimmy would go from where he is now, to even a mild version of Saul Goodman. Wear the suits? Yeah....but actually being Saul....nah.

Fred.