The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also since tuco is gettin 5-10 does this give us a timeline to this in relation to breaking bad

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Seems like Nacho is still in a learning phase.
I've felt this for awhile but I wonder how long it's going to take for him to really get out there and do something crazy, feels like he's dormant.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
God damn that was a great episode from top to bottom. Gordon Smith is a beast of a writer. He wrote this and "Five-O" (the Mike episode) from last season.

Also since tuco is gettin 5-10 does this give us a timeline to this in relation to breaking bad

The time line for "Better Call Saul" is 2002ish.

Fred.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
We're probably going to learn more about Chuck next week based on the episode title.

Don't think that Hamlin/Chuck scene is going to actually be villainous, it's just cut that way.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the episode was ok. I really think this show is over hyped because it's connected to Breaking Bad and we get to see old faces make appearances. I don't think Jimmy McGill is a compelling protag. Mike's story lines have more stakes and are more interesting than Jimmy's. I think the Hollywoodreporter reviewer was spot on when he said they are dragging out this Jimmy McGill story line for too long. They should get to Jimmy becoming Saul sooner than later, in my opinion.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
God damn that was a great episode from top to bottom. Gordon Smith is a beast of a writer. He wrote this and "Five-O" (the Mike episode) from last season.

The time line for "Better Call Saul" is 2002ish.

Fred.

How many years Pre the beginning of breaking bad is that?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I thought the episode was ok. I really think this show is over hyped because it's connected to Breaking Bad and we get to see old faces make appearances. I don't think Jimmy McGill is a compelling protag. Mike's story lines have more stakes and are more interesting than Jimmy's. I think the Hollywoodreporter reviewer was spot on when he said they are dragging out this Jimmy McGill story line for too long. They should get to Jimmy becoming Saul sooner than later, in my opinion.
Jimmy/Chuck>Any Mike goonery personally

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy/Chuck>Any Mike goonery personally

Im glad im not the only one here who feels that way. The mike stuff this week was great though.

also, chuck comes off as way more sympathetic this season, given how stupid and clueless jimmy has been

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"Do I know you" introducing Gus next episode . Chuck really told Jimmy the truth , he is reckless and thoughtless and him trying to help Kim is going to cost him big. I can see Kim getting disbarred and hitting the pipe of crystal . Jimmy is his own worst enemy.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
e0tOkix.jpg
Hank told this story about Tuco. Here in this episode it's mention again .