The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i gave up watching week to week around episode 4. Went back and binged watched the whole series once it ended. It was simply ok. Not excited for season 2 but i'll watch it just cause it will be something to watch.

But again comparing it to BB was the first mistake. I never thought this show was gonna be on the same level.

the thing is... imo... breaking bad wasn't breaking bad until el pollo loco came into the picture. same slow, sometimes frustrating build. i saw enough in season one to stick with saul. the threads for shyt to ramp up are there.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
better-call-saul-key-art-season-2.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ed Begley, Jr. joins season 2:

Better Call Saul: Ed Begley Jr. to guest-star in season 2 | EW.com

The drama that chronicles how Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) became shady lawyer Saul Goodman will feature Begley as an “authority figure who has the power to make many of Jimmy’s dreams come true, if Jimmy can only play ball,” Saul co-creator Peter Gould tells EW. “When you first meet him, he is highly avuncular and somebody whom you’d like to spend time with and is a very sweet guy. But you wouldn’t want to cross him, let’s put it that way.”

Fred.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I dont know why the first season is gettin so much hate, it was intelligent, entertaining, it really made you cheer for Saul as he was cheated and betrayed. Vince Gilligan and company cannot go wrong.

The first season of BB didn't exactly set the world on fire either

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this isn't the popular view but Mike is the least interesting part of the show for me. I hope they keep his storyline to a minimum. The everyday shytshow that is sauls life and his relationships were fantastic

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont know why the first season is gettin so much hate, it was intelligent, entertaining, it really made you cheer for Saul as he was cheated and betrayed. Vince Gilligan and company cannot go wrong.

The first season of BB didn't exactly set the world on fire either

I think people expected the same pace as season 1 of "BB" which isn't realistic because back then they had no idea if they're be a season 2. So they burned through a lot of plot in 7 episodes.

"BCS" was renewed for 2 seasons months before the first episode even aired and there's no chance it'll get cancelled. They can't do a bunch of crazy shyt in season 1.

Fred.