The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Interesting. The season just wrapped up and I don't want to catch my first ban of the season but if you follow cast Twitter and Instagram of the stage crew... You will see who is back this year.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
@Francis White i want the spoilers breh ! Pm me
Too early and I don't want a ban yet. Just check out the crew members listed and check out the cast wrap party on Twitter ... You can figure out allot from this. Like who has access to a bomber and hanger.
Also I think we going to find out how Tuco got so little time for killing a Mexican national and just catching a few years for it.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Better-Call-Saul-2.jpg
2/15/2016 is the premier date.
Better-Call-Saul-1.jpg
Jimmy getting a taste of cash and Mike going down the path of no return now.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
First season was ok... But def not on the same quality level of BB. But then again i never thought it was going to be.. I'll tune in.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
not in here to shyt talk but i cant be the only one who gave up on this halfway thru, i wasnt expecting BB but this show was :camby:

Yea i gave up watching week to week around episode 4. Went back and binged watched the whole series once it ended. It was simply ok. Not excited for season 2 but i'll watch it just cause it will be something to watch.

But again comparing it to BB was the first mistake. I never thought this show was gonna be on the same level.