The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved how they introduced more of Mike. I've enjoyed this season so far but I personally felt an extra kick of energy when Jimmy and Mike had a more in depth scene of them kind of working together.

The opening flashback does explain why Jimmy is so loyal to Chuck and everything, but I thought it went on too long, and I'm still not as interested in this particular story, compared to the rest.

If Jimmy hadn't warned the Kettlemens, Nacho could have really scored. That was a lot of cash. One more thing to eat away at Jimmy being a good guy.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Services like Netflix has ruined us

We wait all week for the next episode like
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just remembering now that Mrs. Kettleman was the pregnant wife of the sheriff on Fargo :ohhh:. I knew she looked familiar when I first saw her.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's an interesting question I got. Would Saul steal some of that money??? :ohhh:

He doesn't have to. He caught them red handed and could turn them in to the police. They'll face serious jail time and their kids will be in a tough spot. They'll have to pay him off. I'm guessing Saul may need to give Nacho a cut unless he's cool with just his name being cleared.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Services like Netflix has ruined us

We wait all week for the next episode like
cookie_monster_waiting.gif
Tuesday-Flash
Wednesday -Arrow/ THE 100, The Americans

Thursday-Sunday= :mjcry:

Sunday is where it starts..I download Black sails in the morning and get ready for that Walking Dead and Shamless fukkery Sunday night :ohlawd: