The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has it been established if saul splashing off in that blonde?

According to Rhea Seehorn (the actress that plays Kim) she is (or was) Jimmy's love interest. Which would explain why he felt comfortable calling her in the middle of the night, and why she assumed he wanted phone sex.

Fred.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
good episode.. shyt went by too quick
This episode felt very noir-ish with the dark lighting and mystery

The cold open with Saul in jail was excellent..they bring the point across real clear that he's a scumbag degenerate with a heart since he is doing right by his brother

I would pay for the next episode right now if I could fukk this waiting :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised how much I like this spin off. I had my doubts of Saul being a strong enough character to build a whole show around, but this shyt is good. I really want to find out how his brother developed his fear of electronics.

I assumed that was a part of whatever crazy illness his brother has in the present.

So how long were the Kettleman's planning on camping out there? Long enough for the cops to think they were dead and then move on...

Saul is clever for that paper-towel roll trick, but the non-stop calls to Nacho though :francis:. Also when is going to learn when it comes to the stickers that Mike doesn't play:pachaha:. Cool to see Mike lend his cop experience and help Saul out though.

Saul about to get a finder's fee from all that money though :jawalrus:

To anybody having a hard time waiting for new episodes, if you have the time I suggest getting into more shows. So much piff on TV right now, I'll eating good every night and not really thinking about what I had the night before. Tomorrow alone has Justified & Flash, Wednesday- Arrow, The 100, The Americans, Thurs- Archer, Vikings about to start back up, Fri-Banshee, etc.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Julie-Ann-Emery-Fargo.jpg

Mrs. Kettleman :takedat:

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasn't feeling this episode as much as the first two but at least him and mike are breaking the ice. the parking attendant beef got old real quick. the previews for the next episode look a lot more interesting.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
wasn't feeling this episode as much as the first two but at least him and mike are breaking the ice. the parking attendant beef got old real quick. the previews for the next episode look a lot more interesting.
At first I felt the same way about not liking this one as much as the first two, but I was dozing off a little while watching it last night. Just watched it again uninterrupted and I gotta say this is by far the best episode so far. So many times the plot went left and people being misinformed leading to a ton of fukkery.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ "nacho is nacho man" (not 'cho man)

:russ:He always has a joke at the most random times.

Saul: I'm gonna park right here:birdman:
Mike: I don't think you want to be doing that :ufdup:

Saul: You got a poop filled diaper in there? You gonna throw it at me? Are you gonna gum me to death? Huh geezer?:pacspit:
Mike: :demonic:
Saul: :bryan:

Julie-Ann-Emery-Fargo.jpg

Mrs. Kettleman :takedat:

:ohlawd: I thought she had that sexy soccer mom quality when she first showed up. This confirms it.

AngryTotalImago.gif