The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Good episode. I think this is the beginning of how he "holds" dirty money for criminals and he gets a percentage or an off the top fee. Maybe tells that family to buy a car wash or something to hid the money properly.

ETA: FYI another reminder Netflix UK posts up every new episode on Tuesday. If you have netflix US use hola to get the Uk version.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The
Yeah, but that shyt want even subtle. They beat us over the head with that one.
there is others that really hidden. I will post them . Look for Scribe by the phone booth and look at it in the bathroom at the courthouse. That's going to most likely be an artist Saul reps.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just seen the episode... piff as usual. Saul being on game and Mike showing his expertise. Now I'm feeling like a kid waiting on christmas for that obarth review, I know he's gonna be like ":dahell:How was Ma & Pa Kettle gonna just hide out in the wood for Slenderman to be their body guard? Only you can prevent forest fires... :scust:and buy proper camping gear from Eastbay instead of that tearaway shyt you had...." or something like that :banderas:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Also was that a "Sopranos" shout out? "Everyone thought he was dead in the Jersey Pine Barrens".

Fred.

For some reason I thought that Pine Barrens aired later, but I looked it up and it aired back in 2001. That means it would have been fresh in everyone's minds in 2002, so I'm sure its an intentional reference now.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:deadmanny: @ nikkas talking about the show needing its own identity.

There wouldn't be any "Better Call Saul" at all if not for Breaking Bad. Not only would the BCS universe not exist, but no one would give a fukk about the show right now if it wasn't a BB spin-off. It's perfectly fine to tie the two shows together, most fans want to know more about the universe prior to the events of BB.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if we get to see what happen to Mike and the whole "half-measure" thing. :ohhh:

There isn't much info out but we do know a few things:

1. Jonathan Banks said we'll see things Mike spoke about briefly on "BB". So "Half Measures" is the most likely thing, although I'm sure the story has a twist we don't know about yet.

2. Mike didn't always have such a "hard edge" and we'll see why he does. Whatever made Mike into who he is happened before "BCS".

3. He also said, back when "BB" was still going on, in season 3 when he dropped his grand daughter off at her mom's house....that wasn't his daughter, it was his son's wife, and his son died. It wasn't in the script it was just something he used as an actor to flesh out the scene in his mind.

Not saying they'll go that route, but the writers have been known to incorporate ideas from actors. Regardless I have a feeling the Mike ep will be some GOAT level shyt.

Fred.