The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fun fact:

Saul (Jimmy) is from Cicero, Illinois which is named after Marcus Tullius Cicero, a famous Roman lawyer and orator.

Fred.

Also where Al Capone had his headquarters. A town named after a golden tongued lawyer and made famous by a gangster. Perfect hometown for a criminal lawyer. The attention to detail is really enjoyable.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you guys are interested the "Better Call Saul" insider podcast for episode 1 and 2 is up on Itunes. It's free.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Listening to the first podcast, didn't even realize the diner where Saul met with his clients is the same diner in season 4, episode 6 of "BB" where Mike and Jesse had meatloaf at....it's also the same diner Mike met Lydia at in season 5, episode 2. :ohhh:

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Listening to the first podcast, didn't even realize the diner where Saul met with his clients is the same diner in season 4, episode 6 of "BB" where Mike and Jesse had meatloaf at....it's also the same diner Mike met Lydia at in season 5, episode 2. :ohhh:

Fred.

god damn u vince gilligan....god damn u nikka

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did Saul know Gus?

And also :comeon: at mufukkas saying its better than BB after 2 episodes

:what:

Of course Saul knew Gus, he introduced Walt to Gus

Actually Saul didn't know Gus, he knew Mike, who was Walt and Jesse's introduction to Gus.
Saul admitted he had no idea who "the guy" was. He could've even ate at Los Pollos Hermanos, seen Gus, and he'd still have no idea who Gus really was....which is why he was so :why: when Mike threatened him when he was looking for Jesse. Saul had no idea Mike was even working that closely with Gus.

Hell, even Walt didn't know Mike was Gus's goon initially either. When Mike went to talk to Walt in "Half Measures" Walt says "Saul?" when Mike is talking about "my boss".

Fred.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually Saul didn't know Gus, he knew Mike, who was Walt and Jesse's introduction to Gus.
Saul admitted he had no idea who "the guy" was. He could've even ate at Los Pollos Hermanos, seen Gus, and he'd still have no idea who Gus really was....which is why he was so :why: when Mike threatened him when he was looking for Jesse. Saul had no idea Mike was even working that closely with Gus.

Hell, even Walt didn't know Mike was Gus's goon initially either. When Mike went to talk to Walt in "Half Measures" Walt says "Saul?" when Mike is talking about "my boss".

Fred.
I should of reworded my post. He didn't know him, but he knew "of" him so to speak. Which is why I said he was the reason why Walt ever met Gus in the BB story arc...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Might run through BB while im at work not doing shyt