The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
It's funny you say that because during the last season of "Breaking Bad", when this series was being discussed AMC was trying to act :ld: about picking it up, and Netflix made an offer. After that AMC :whoa: and said they'd make it.

So yeah....we could have all 10 episodes right now. :snoop:

Fred.

damn you AMC :damn:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm loving the show. Still got that BB feel but it's different enough to stand on it's own. I'm anxious to see more of his progressive transformation from Jimmy to Saul.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm hearing that because Nacho is short for Ignacio (see the guy that created Nacho's) that Nacho might be the Ignacio that Saul refrenced in "Better Call Saul" when he was taken out to the desert by Walt and Jesse:ohhh:

:lupe:

Good catch breh. That would mean Nacho is still around 6 years after the "Saul" series.

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Wait what does Jimmy brother have? Not the HIV :sadcam:
think its dementia
his bro thinks the electric fields are caucusing him problem, its why he makes sure everyone grounds themselves before they come into the house and how he has no electricity
he wont leave the house
saul knows it
ole boy from the law firm knows it thats why theyre trying to screw him over

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Well I just seen the episode and I'm :banderas:. IS it safe to say that the Tuco character single handedly created the Breaking Bad universe? Meetings with Tuco have changed lives, before Tuco Walter White was some cancer ridden down on his luck teacher... after meeting Tuco da gawd Heisenberg was born and wrecked havoc ever since. As we saw before Tuco Jimmy McGill was some ordinary lawler.... after Tuco the "Saul Goodman" came out of Jimmy and now he's not a criminal lawyer anymore he's a criminal lawyer.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Rewatching first episode….I am buying a box of Cinnabons this weekend, I always walk out of there with boxes on some can't help myself shyt. I love the intro though, like what Sepinwall said, it can function as it's own little short. it captures the absurdity and mundane existence of so many people, without judgment or ridicule, just observation, and the isolation and regret of a life so harshly marginalized. Even without the dark undertones, of relocation and danger, it's a great little glimpse of the much debated quote, 'most people lead lives of quiet desperation', the last moments of Sal two drinks deep, say quiet desperation in every frame.

:flabbynsick: at the bolded. :obama:at the rest of your comments. Very nicely put. :salute:

my breh @obarth has blessed us with his review. :wowwow2:

Another great episode.:banderas:
All is wonderful in the world brehs. :mjcry: