The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
T
2dt6d0i.jpg
nikkas really in here hating on Chuck McGill da gawd? I thought the coli was full of 90's hip hop fans? I figured dudes would be down with team Chuck the second he broke out the shiny suit. Real nikkas don't fukk with electromagnetism, brehs:scust: Y'all know my stanning track record, I always roll with the winners:myman: Y'all could roll with Saul if you want but dude did nothing but catch Ls for two episodes. Your boy's outchea working at a Cinnabon making munchkins. That's not what they mean when they say get that dough, my dude. Dude's getting straight shook cause a customer noticed his old bust down outside the store. Dude goes home and watches game tape of his glory days like Al Bundy, ol "I got four Not Guilties in one day" in the face nikka:flabbynsick:Your boy Saul's outchea tryna stunt on nikkas while pushing a 98 Suzuki Esteem same color popular hot dog condiment with the sauerkraut guts. How'd that shyt even pass inspection?:why:Your just gonna let your brother throw your phone in the bushes like that? That shyt didn't have gorilla glass, you never got a case for it, and you declined the optional insurance. Dude doesn't have the bread for a new phone and his upgrade ain't for another year:what:How you gonna let random lawyers run you for your Fritos, brehs? shyt was $1.75, dude could've bought his own. I get your negotiating from a position of weakness but you could've let the nikka have a bag of Sun Chips or something, not the Fritos:damn:I've seen my dude Mike let cats with no stickers out of that lot plenty of times yet he always gives Saul that Gandalf treatment, straight disrespect:wow: The nikka can't even get a refreshing glass of cucumber water without getting sonned by a Korean manicurist. Saul's outchea drinking struggle beverages like Mollywatr:scusthov: He was supposed to get a corner office with a view in that salon but Soo Yung got it instead:mjlol:He should've taken up dude from Hamlin Hamlin McGill on that offer of the six danishes, god knows he ain't eating right. The restaurant he was at with that big titty chick apparently had unlimited breadsticks, he shoulda grabbed a doggy bag. They're not cheddar biscuits, but it's better than nothing:manny:I don't know why he wouldn't take up this Nacho dude's offer. If anything it might open a lane to Tuco which means free cooking lessons. Tuco's chef curry with the pot. Had his abuelita set up nicely feasting on quesadillas, sipping on Patron Silver and watching her novellas. She hates Pablo cause he's always cheating on Maria, but Maria always takes him back:snoop:Salsa stains really are a bytch to get out of carpet, doe. That's why Tuco usually makes guacamole. nikkas don't have club soda on deck all the time like that
2a7hp35.jpg
@hexagram23 You better talk to your boy Judge Irving R. Nance. He needs to run a tighter courtroom. Don't think I didn't peep that one dude drawing a picture of Khal Drogo on a unicorn. #targset doesn't stand for such blatant disrespect, my dude:ufdup:If Saul was such a good lawyer, how come he didn't get those three creepy nikkas off the hook? October 13, 2001 was a Saturday(yes, I checked:beli:). Y'all nikkas really tryna tell me you never met up with your boys, broke into the morgue and performed illegal acts of necrophilia out of boredom on a Saturday?:comeon:That should've been a slap on the wrist. I thought your boy Saul was a stickler for justice? If he's tryna be a J. Cole level lawyer that gets paid what Cochran got paid to free OJ, he should've been able to get those dumbass twins out of there with their limbs in tact. Those nikkas were once in a lifetime skateboard talents, brehs. I'm talking X-Games gold medal status. They'll never kick flip again:mjcry:
giphy.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That's why he sent an old man in a wheel chair with a bomb to take out Gus instead of doing the deed himself. Dude was shook of Gus something terrible.
You are pretty fukking stupid to be honest. Gus had an army with him. You expect him to walk thru those guys with no resistance? He used Hector as collateral and hector was fine with it. Shook of Gus? Well you forgot he bought a .38 snub and went to his house to kill him but got a call from Mike to go home. When jessie went missing he raced to Los Pullos to confront and kill him, he barged into the back office to kill him, he gets taken out to the desert with a hood over his head and calls Gus bluff about killing him. Instead of taking an out and going to the dea he holds up at his house waiting for Gus men to come and plan a counterattack. I think your simple statements of he was shook is stupid. Tuco was a lunatic and they didn't run, he had an assault rifle on him and called Tuco a piece of filth. You also said he sent an old man to take him out. Hector is invalid he is going nowhere, Gus came to him. You forgot to say that Walt gave him the choice to go thru with it right.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
This show is great.

I have a nagging feeling of nostalgia though. The very first episode intro reminded me of Hitman: Contracts.

In that game, agent 47 [in the present] is hurt and reminisces on various contracts from his past. When he awakes his hotel is surrounded by squads of cops.

Here, Saul is living a miserable life and reminiscing on his early lawyer days prior to Walter White. That's great. But I have the nagging suspicion that at some point we return to the present day to see Saul reconnecting with people from the past. I know producers say Walter White will not show up.....but I have hope. :banderas:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
2dt6d0i.jpg
nikkas really in here hating on Chuck McGill da gawd? I thought the coli was full of 90's hip hop fans? I figured dudes would be down with team Chuck the second he broke out the shiny suit. Real nikkas don't fukk with electromagnetism, brehs:scust: Y'all know my stanning track record, I always roll with the winners:myman: Y'all could roll with Saul if you want but dude did nothing but catch Ls for two episodes. Your boy's outchea working at a Cinnabon making munchkins. That's not what they mean when they say get that dough, my dude. Dude's getting straight shook cause a customer noticed his old bust down outside the store. Dude goes home and watches game tape of his glory days like Al Bundy, ol "I got four Not Guilties in one day" in the face nikka:flabbynsick:Your boy Saul's outchea tryna stunt on nikkas while pushing a 98 Suzuki Esteem same color popular hot dog condiment with the sauerkraut guts. How'd that shyt even pass inspection?:why:Your just gonna let your brother throw your phone in the bushes like that? That shyt didn't have gorilla glass, you never got a case for it, and you declined the optional insurance. Dude doesn't have the bread for a new phone and his upgrade ain't for another year:what:How you gonna let random lawyers run you for your Fritos, brehs? shyt was $1.75, dude could've bought his own. I get your negotiating from a position of weakness but you could've let the nikka have a bag of Sun Chips or something, not the Fritos:damn:I've seen my dude Mike let cats with no stickers out of that lot plenty of times yet he always gives Saul that Gandalf treatment, straight disrespect:wow: The nikka can't even get a refreshing glass of cucumber water without getting sonned by a Korean manicurist. Saul's outchea drinking struggle beverages like Mollywatr:scusthov: He was supposed to get a corner office with a view in that salon but Soo Yung got it instead:mjlol:He should've taken up dude from Hamlin Hamlin McGill on that offer of the six danishes, god knows he ain't eating right. The restaurant he was at with that big titty chick apparently had unlimited breadsticks, he shoulda grabbed a doggy bag. They're not cheddar biscuits, but it's better than nothing:manny:I don't know why he wouldn't take up this Nacho dude's offer. If anything it might open a lane to Tuco which means free cooking lessons. Tuco's chef curry with the pot. Had his abuelita set up nicely feasting on quesadillas, sipping on Patron Silver and watching her novellas. She hates Pablo cause he's always cheating on Maria, but Maria always takes him back:snoop:Salsa stains really are a bytch to get out of carpet, doe. That's why Tuco usually makes guacamole. nikkas don't have club soda on deck all the time like that
2a7hp35.jpg
@hexagram23 You better talk to your boy Judge Irving R. Nance. He needs to run a tighter courtroom. Don't think I didn't peep that one dude drawing a picture of Khal Drogo on a unicorn. #targset doesn't stand for such blatant disrespect, my dude:ufdup:If Saul was such a good lawyer, how come he didn't get those three creepy nikkas off the hook? October 13, 2001 was a Saturday(yes, I checked:beli:). Y'all nikkas really tryna tell me you never met up with your boys, broke into the morgue and performed illegal acts of necrophilia out of boredom on a Saturday?:comeon:That should've been a slap on the wrist. I thought your boy Saul was a stickler for justice? If he's tryna be a J. Cole level lawyer that gets paid what Cochran got paid to free OJ, he should've been able to get those dumbass twins out of there with their limbs in tact. Those nikkas were once in a lifetime skateboard talents, brehs. I'm talking X-Games gold medal status. They'll never kick flip again:mjcry:

:wow: obarth gets full diplomatic immunity, anyone talks bad about his reviews you getting banned up real quick

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the second episode and it was damn good:ehh:
Them skaters has some shyt luck:damn:
I wonder how Saul Goodman will be introduced:patrice:

Last edited: