The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I dunno if you watched "X-Files" but he was on one of the most memorable 2 parters, "Dreamland" 1 & 2.

Fred.
Those were two of the better episodes during the last couple of legit seasons before the show fell way the fukk off. It's weird, I've forgotten a lot about X-Files, but Dreamland part 1 and part 2 are 2 episodes of that show that really stand out in my mind. I'm guessing you're gonna tell me next that Vince G wrote them?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those were two of the better episodes during the last couple of legit seasons before the show fell way the fukk off. It's weird, I've forgotten a lot about X-Files, but Dreamland part 1 and part 2 are 2 episodes of that show that really stand out in my mind. I'm guessing you're gonna tell me next that Vince G wrote them?

He was the main writer on both parts, yeah.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to re-watch the ep too because the streams were fukking all up.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@flea sorry about that....bit of weirdness homie. Not sure what happened on that site.

Fred.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So the maid and her employers have the same car ? :stopitslime: Highly doubt they'd also own a doodoo brown ford station wagon with tinted windows :mjlol:

Saul just mistook the maids car for the home owners because it was parked in the driveway.
Looks like I was right. :smugfavre:

Tuco's grandma wasn't their maid, she's just a random old lady that had the same car and drove down that street at the same time the other car was supposed to.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Rewatching first episode….I am buying a box of Cinnabons this weekend, I always walk out of there with boxes on some can't help myself shyt. I love the intro though, like what Sepinwall said, it can function as it's own little short. it captures the absurdity and mundane existence of so many people, without judgment or ridicule, just observation, and the isolation and regret of a life so harshly marginalized. Even without the dark undertones, of relocation and danger, it's a great little glimpse of the much debated quote, 'most people lead lives of quiet desperation', the last moments of Sal two drinks deep, say quiet desperation in every frame.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If that's supposed to be a less meth addicted Tuco, I don't see a bit of difference :mjlol:
The villains and their obsessions with deserts
Watching Saul working in that shop and rewatching his commercials was depressing as fukk