Daps
late pass

a regular weekday for Mike :russ:

Chuck Electronica- The Shiny Suit Theory :heh:

damn its that serious for Chuck?

wow Jimmy finna get finessed out the case :smh:

the word "pigfukker" is wild offensive :scusthov: :pachaha:

Kim standing by Jimmy and Howard giving no fukks

Mike dropping gems to rookie criminals (stupid walt)

et tu, Chuck? :to:

ITS ME JIMMY IT WAS ME ALL ALONG :damn:

"Slippin Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun" :wow:

That brotherly cold open was foreshadowing I see you Vince

great ep

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just caught the ep. Got damn Chuck is a piece of shyt :pacspit:. Clear cut case of jealously. I can see at first him not wanting is brother in the same firm cause of possible screw ups, but to purposefully blow this case for him? Nah. Including the down play of Jimmy winning the motion as nothing but a soft ball. That's hatred

And Piffery, you're just a contrarian ass mon fukker it seems.

• Dap

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Did this show get any better?? I stopped watching after Saul found the family in the woods.

nah man it sucks. these dudes are just watching cause of breaking bad. dont watch it. matta fact if i was you i wouldnt even enter this thread anymore thats how horrible it is. just awful tv.

:beli:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nah man it sucks. these dudes are just watching cause of breaking bad. dont watch it. matta fact if i was you i wouldnt even enter this thread anymore thats how horrible it is. just awful tv.

:beli:

Troll if u want. Im the biggest breaking bad fan. This show just didn't hold my attention. So i stopped watching weekly hoping it would pick up. Ill wait til the end of the season and pick it back up.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I'm sure it's been mentioned already 100x but did anyone notice Trever from GTA V in the latest episode?

Took me a while to realize it was him tho, knew he felt familiar. Hope he comes back later in the series and that wasn't just a one time thing

:russ:

Also, I'm diggin all this lawyer case sh1t but I'm wishing we can just skip to the goonery and how Mike and Saul got involved with Gus Fringe

I need to see some bodies dropping and some drug sales, fuk this lawyer legal sh1t bruhs

:manny:

• Dap

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Troll if u want. Im the biggest breaking bad fan. This show just didn't hold my attention. So i stopped watching weekly hoping it would pick up. Ill wait til the end of the season and pick it back up.

dude if you dont like it by now it just isnt your thing. u dont have to keep coming in to remind people it hasnt grabbed your attention yet. i dont like mad men so u never see me in the mad men threads :manny: