The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Btw fukk Jessie I still have no sympathy for him or his supporters. Walt was a better dad to him own father and any other male he had in his life.

I'm still pissed he got away scott free. Had he listened to Walt instead of being a paranoid, drug addled, easily-manipulated loser they would've both balled and been set.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Next ep promo shows more with Mike/Saul/the cops from Philly, so I doubt that story line is done.

What's crazy about this show is tonally every episode is completely different. Last week was almost straight comedy, this week was :mjcry:

Fred.

I'm glad they are taking that route to be honest

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I can't imagine how it must feel to be Jonathan Banks.
You go your whole life doing bit roles, good bit roles and some good normal roles but normaly just the go to goon and then because of a scheduling problem you get called in to work on Breaking Bad and at this late of an age you get the chance to give the performance of a lifetime for such an amazing character :wow:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Yeah I just realized this means Mike meets Gus during the "BCS" time line, because he had no connections when he got to ABQ.

Fred.

Plus remember Gus had the scholarships thing set up. What are the chances a vet is doing side work like that in a state more then likely being worked by the cartel Gus ends up with :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Man tonight's episode was outstanding. Great back story on Mike and he did a phenomenal job tonight. Also, lol at Saul James asking how Mike knew he'd spill the coffee. Maybe cause you look like the shadiest lawyer to exist ever.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
episode made me youtube random jonathan banks interviews and came across this

not related to the show but u can tell my mans is a drinker :lolbron: would love to have a drink and shoot the shyt with this guy