• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah Ya gotta stop reading too much into these color schemes.. Now everything of color is gonna symbolize something :aicmon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah Ya gotta stop reading too much into these color schemes.. Now everything of color is gonna symbolize something :aicmon:

I dunno about the book, but everything color related I posted has been confirmed by the writers/costume designer. This is the writers of "Breaking Bad", not "Lost" breh.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Mike flash back episode is confirmed as one week from tomorrow. The names/summaries of the rest of the episodes this season:
5. Alpine Shepherd Boy - Alarming news disrupts Jimmy's efforts at drumming up new business.

6. Five-O - When a tragic past comes back to haunt Mike, he seeks help from an unlikely source.

7. Bingo - After being given the opportunity to do the right thing, Jimmy cashes in a favor.

8. Rico - Jimmy shows Chuck that he is willing to do anything to win a case.

9. Pimento - Chuck wants Jimmy to accept a harsh truth; Mike's ability to complete a job is questioned.

10. Marco - Jimmy seizes an opportunity to reconnect with an old friend; Chuck adjusts to a new way of life.

Fred.