Sneak Nation
Had to do it

16443526138_78fc2f6937_o.gif

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
That billboard scene had me :merchant: I'm afraid of heights and I don't know why any dumb muthafukka would wanna climb a ladder that high in the damn sky. Wind woulda had me shaking and fukk around and fall off. Wasn't expecting it to be a scam I thought he was just gonna be an opportunist and make the kid videotape him attempting to save the guy. Then he passed the money and I was like :beli: u a damn genius Saul

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So.....Saul's brother is mentally ill, right? That's no real condition, ya? I'm the idiot stays asking the questions with obvious answers. I make no apologies.

Yeah, something is wrong with Chuck's brain for sure. That scene at the end had me dying :russ:. The shaky cam as he threw on the space blanket and then the shot of the neighbor looking in disbelief was hilarious. I was wondering why he was hiding the paper from Chuck, until it was obvious that Chuck would realize Slippin Jimmy was up to his old tricks :francis:. The con at the beginning he was running :ohhh:.

Saul straight stealing that lawyers swag :lolbron:. Dude was trying to do right, but Mrs. Kettleman hit him with those words that him :sadcam: on the inside.

Saul is still living poorly, but the after hour massage chair, cucumber water, and manicure discounts :leon:.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So.....Saul's brother is mentally ill, right? That's no real condition, ya? I'm the idiot stays asking the questions with obvious answers. I make no apologies.

It's a condition that people really do believe and feel they have, but that's not recognized as an official medical condition. They haven't been able to find any actual links between electromagnetic fields and the symptoms. So it is just a mental illness afaik.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
It's a condition that people really do believe and feel they have, but that's not recognized as an official medical condition. They haven't been able to find any actual links between electromagnetic fields and the symptoms. So it is just a mental illness afaik.

Yeah man. He can take his bytch ass outside without the tinfoil.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This was a very revealing episode. We learn that Jimmy had the Saul persona since the early 90s . We also see him break bad in his Jimmy life by taking the money. He also displayed a Walter White trait of ego and trying to go against Hamlin. Hamlin is Jimmys Grey Matter and his brother is Finn. Jimmy wants to impress him by any means necessary. We now get that Hamlin will break Saul down and turn him into Saul permanently. Mrs Kettleman also really dropped a bomb on by saying he is the type of lawyer that guilty people hire. That hurt him and you can see why he represents mostly criminals.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The scene with the guy taking down the billboard reminded me a bit of Walt poisoning Brock. Putting someone in the way of danger to further his own purposes. At least Jimmy paid his crash test dummy.

That first gif of Jimmy and Chuck's heads superimposed on :takedat: and Mase dancing in the desert is gonna be a motherfukker :blessed: