The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have to eat a big piece of humble pie. I was vocal about the show not needing to be made and was judging off the strength of the trailer. Man was I wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed episode 1 and will continue with the rest of the season. Kudos to the creators

When a coli poster “bends the knee”:wow:

It’s always the chefs kiss:banderas:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Bel-Air Is a Frustrating Reminder That Representation Isn’t Enough

This review reads like it was written by somebody whose both mad this show isn't radical enough but also reading the original with completely rose-tinted views - especially when she says the original Carlton wasn't obsessed with whiteness and the elites :mjlol:. Were we watching same show?????

Basically the review is "This show isn't anti-capitalist enough!"

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bel-Air Is a Frustrating Reminder That Representation Isn’t Enough

This review reads like it was written by somebody whose both mad this show isn't radical enough but also reading the original with completely rose-tinted views - especially when she says the original Carlton wasn't obsessed with whiteness and the elites :mjlol:. Were we watching same show?????

Basically the review is "This show isn't anti-capitalist enough!"
He fukking fainted when seeing Donald Trump

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Watched the 1st 3 episodes and gotta admit. I actually liked it.

I for one can appreciate that it wasn't a direct script run of the original show. It still carries some of the elements such as Carlton being a c00n, Phil being stuck between his success and his roots etc but I can also appreciate the differences like Carlton having a ton more depth to his character and Hillary not being a dummy who is just materialistic. I personally wouldn't like it if it was just replays of the old show.

BTW Hillary :banderas:

Aunt viv :shaq:

So far so good though. I will keep watching