The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
One thing that is really annoying are the built-in "commercial breaks" aka the 5 sec black screen you see after a major scene like you're watching a cable show without commercials. I see no other streaming services doing this
Hulu has commercials too. I just read you can pay extra on Peacock to disable them. It's $5 a month on top of the $50 a year for premium.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Im not going to lie when I heard they were doing this I was tight. So fully expected to hate this joint…

I am pleasantly how much I like it.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hulu has commercials too. I just read you can pay extra on Peacock to disable them. It's $5 a month on top of the $50 a year for premium.

Oh yeah I knew that, I'm watching without commercials though and there's always a 3 sec black screen break after a major scene, instead of the show just naturally flowing. It's a minor distraction in the grand scheme of things tho

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just watched all 3 episodes....sorry yall, this was actually pretty damn good :manny:

Once you get over how this isn't exactly rhe Fresh Prince you grew up with, it's actually pretty dope. Actually, the core foundations are there (Phil trying not to forget his roots, Carlton feeling jealous of Will, Hillary being the oldest with no career focus), but these aren't exactly the same characters.

Uncle Phil being in shape, helping Will with his game and frat stepping? :mindblown:

Carlton on drugs? :mindblown::mindblown:

Hillary doing more cooking than Geoffrey? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Lisa this early in the show and being Carltons ex? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

It's wild different but like I said, the foundation is there and it's pretty damn good.