The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dope episode.

I thought I'd see Will and Jazz hanging together like the OG though.

So Will got into a little bit of trouble back home and his uncle pulled some illegal strings to help out a loved one and he didn't tell you about it, boo hoo. Get over yourself, butterfly. :comeon:Not like he can't find a million other chicks in LA if you can't deal with it.

That scene with uncle Phil and G was :wow: Your best friends are the ones who will sometimes tell you shyt you really don't wanna hear but have to.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why they all weraring them big ass hats :mjlol:
:leostare:

Phil did the right thing :wow:

Or is he just trying to protect his rep:jbhmm:
Both.

That shyt got out he'd be done politically and his professional rep would really take a hit. He's an attorney that prides himself on fighting corrupt companies and seeking justice for the little guys but he's cutting back room deals to protect his family.

Personally, that talk with Geoffrey brought him to his senses. If he said fukk it and went forward, Will would be in a fukked up position, the rest of the family would have to deal with the backlash, Viv would likely turndown the fellowship and Carlton's anxiety (drugs) would go out of control.
IDK why Will keeping it a secret about what he did in Philly. He acting like he was active in the streets:mjlol:
Because the uncle that did some illegal shyt to get him out of jail told him to.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So we can assume Will gonna feel that fire in his body next week? Dude still looking for him and going to get revenge. Unless Jeffrey saves him.