The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will gotta be thinking this whole resignation situation is on him.

Who exactly is Lou?:patrice:

With the Vi and light skinned Viv cameos it's feeling more like Will Smith will be playing Lou whenever he appears.

That church shyt was cringe af. Why they all weraring them big ass hats :mjlol:

Jazz need to hurry up and smash Hillary :mjlit:

I haven't been to church since Michael Jordan was still in the league but the women were wearing crowns then. I'm assuming they still do.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will gotta be thinking this whole resignation situation is on him.

Who exactly is Lou?:patrice:

With the Vi and light skinned Viv cameos it's feeling more like Will Smith will be playing Lou whenever he appears.

I haven't been to church since Michael Jordan was still in the league but the women were wearing crowns then. I'm assuming they still do.

Especially around Easter :lolbron:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lot to unpack

The shyt they're doing with Ashley...:francis:

Look, if she gay, she gay. Whatever. But this whole forcing LGBT inclusion everywhere she's at? Come on man. :comeon: Pastor probably gave her the :rudy: the moment her family got in.

Phil giving up the race because his family is in disarray and it's really the best course of action lest he wants the evidence of him abusing the law getting out there :wow:

It's gonna hurt like a bytch when Vivian accepts the foundations offer and fukks Michael Ealy overseas :mjcry:

And Lisa needs to sit her big ass down somewhere. How the fukk you gonna come in there trying to morally grandstand when you're fukking your ex's cousin not even a whole month after he touches down? :rudy:

And I need them to tell us what Lou did. Clearly he did a lot more than just walking out on Will. That'll probably be the final reveal next week

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ashley. SMH.

Geoffrey Butler. Poor dude. Has his own family but spends his life looking after sometime else's.

Original Vy and lightskin Aunt Viv.
:wow:
They just need Janet Hubert to make a cameo.

Carlton can sang.

Hilary using Jazz. I bet when he tries to hit Hilary is gonna decline,

Nah I think its pretty clear that she likes him. They already made out once and would have done more if the whole issue with the viral vid hadn’t popped up and she invited him to a HOTEL FOR “Room Service”. If you can’t close the deal after all THAT then you BELONG in the friend zone.

Lot to unpack

Phil giving up the race because his family is in disarray and it's really the best course of action lest he wants the evidence of him abusing the law getting out there :wow:

It's gonna hurt like a bytch when Vivian accepts the foundations offer and fukks Michael Ealy overseas :mjcry:

And Lisa needs to sit her big ass down somewhere. How the fukk you gonna come in there trying to morally grandstand when you're fukking your ex's cousin not even a whole month after he touches down? :rudy:

And I need them to tell us what Lou did. Clearly he did a lot more than just walking out on Will. That'll probably be the final reveal next week

1). I don’t think Viv is going to smash Reid. I DO think she’s going to get a wake up call when he actually makes a real move however.

2). I BEEN saying Will & Lisa are foul for hooking up like they did. Family is supposed to come first in those types of situations.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah I think its pretty clear that she likes him. They already made out once and would have done more if the whole issue with the viral vid hadn’t popped up and she invited him to a HOTEL FOR “Room Service”. If you can’t close the deal after all THAT then you BELONG in the friend zone.

1). I don’t think Viv is going to smash Reid. I DO think she’s going to get a wake up call when he actually makes a real move however.

2). I BEEN saying Will & Lisa are foul for hooking up like they did. Family is supposed to come first in those types of situations.
Aunt viv and Uncle Phil gonna get a divorce, and he's gonna get a lightskin girlfriend to replace her :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seems like Ashley is only on this show because of LBGTQ quota :francis:

She has no personality other than being a spokesperson for gay people

Thats what I’ve been saying. They think making her gay is a personality, Which is wack cause the original Ashley had a lot of character. She wasn’t just the little kid stand in character that makes quips and fades into the background.

Like no one cares about this shyt like that anymore. gay is tier 1 issue, along with being short….unless she gonna come out and say she wants to be a dude it’s whatever, they wasting air time on it. This is my main contention so far with this show, these little gen z social issue quips they try and throw in.

Everything else they hit right on the mark. I really didnt know how Geoffrey would translate to the modern era and they did it perfectly

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yo this thread spoiled part of this show for me….i can’t help but notice it now :francis:

1a322d676042ef5a1e127e536e7a0d09f856fc0c.gifv